Match Thread

limpid

We have a very weak midfield, skillful but no bite. I dread to think what the likes of Essien, Lampard, Malouda and Mikel will do to us in a few weeks, they will absolutely hammer us if we have no protection.

It's only 1 player different to last year.

Maybe the Manager makes a difference ?

Milner had that bite though, so maybe this could be contributing, at the moment I cannot see past a Milner shaped hole in the centre of the park.

Our central midfield just isn't strong enough.

Totally agree. Love him or hate him, I think that we look like a far more balanced side with NRC in our ranks.

Our left side is also very, very poor IMO.

maybe stephen irelands not having much effect cos hes not that good. Just a thought

He's playing in the wrong **** position how many times do people need to mention that :S

And you point?

The guy is saying its not working with Ireland in that position not that he is a bad player.

If its not working its not **** working.

maybe stephen irelands not having much effect cos hes not that good. Just a thought

He's playing in the wrong **** position how many times do people need to mention that :S

thats my point. Every1s saying that but no 1s actually asking, is this kid any good. So far ive seen about 3 passes that show me hes any good since he signed.

Downing should come off, Young on the left, Ireland behind Gabby and NRC beside Petrov.

Thats not fair Downing has been one of the better players, his movement has been good hes looked to take on players and be creative. Ireland has been the worst of the midfield 5 by far.

personally dont think Dunne looks fit enough and its going to cost us.