Match Thread

limpid

Why does no-one seem to notice that Warnock has been shit for about 9 months?

A changed player since he hurt his neck at Old Trafford in my view.

Can we stop buying ex liverpool players - with the exception of friedel they have been shite

Carson

Heskey

Warnock

Just hope an ex manager is better !

it used to work : saunders, houghton, staunton...

its liverpools fault - they just arent as good as they used to be!!!

Downing should come off, Young on the left, Ireland behind Gabby and NRC beside Petrov.

Would be my take on the situation also.

I'm not at all keen on Downing at the moment. He's pointless, he never seems to do anything apart from turn up every 20 minutes to smash a corner over the head of everyone.

so pointless hes our leading scorer

Indeed. He's shite.

Some of these comments are hilarious; blame left, right and centre. The goals we are conceding are coming from the central defensive position following crossing or set pieces.. whose fault is that!?! It's nothing to do with Milner not running up or down anymore or Ireland's perceived weakness in the centre (can't see it myself). If the CB's had done their job and marked their man before clearing the **** ball we wouldn't be having this discussion.

On talksport they said we will be wondering how we're drawing as we have had much the better chances and play. Ash apparently ran to KMac after the goal too. Nice touch.

yes he did - theyl had a nice manly hug - with no suggestion of any gheyness or anything like that.

On talksport they said we will be wondering how we're drawing as we have had much the better chances and play. Ash apparently ran to KMac after the goal too. Nice touch.

Then there watching a different game to me.

Yes he did.

I thought we did. Defensively we were shite though, no doubt.

atm warnock,downing,ireland are no better than just squad players not first teamers

You can add Dunne to that, he's been our worst player this season so far.

I'd agree with that, think he has been shite.

he surely isnt fit.

i cant see how he could have changed so much since last season otherwise.

atm warnock,downing,ireland are no better than just squad players not first teamers

I'd agree with that, think he has been shite.

Strange that what with the stories we heard about him not liking mon. Anyways Cuellar has just replaced him!!!

Pretty impressive against Everton. Theyve all been abysmal tho. But I havent seen Villa play well for god knows how long. Certainly not a sustained period.