Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

Well todays revalations - are that Houllier is on very high salary at Villa Park

and that tonight he was at an awards ceremony so he couldn't make our game tonight.

Contrast that with Tony Pullis - who got to the game despite a family bereavement today.

My guess is that Houllier had his head turned by the cash on offer - and will quite often be in france even when he 'arrives' - we may as well have appointed Sven or give MON the funds he wanted, as this is begining to look load a more cash up the wall.

He's **** contracted to the French Federation. Can you not understand that!?

Did you not hear the part about it could take 3 months before they release him? So....wait let's see what's best.

1. Tell the French federation to get stuffed, making them force Houllier to work for 3 months or I'm guessing take him to court and Villa?

2. Work 1 last week and then take over without any sort of problems.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well todays revalations - are that Houllier is on very high salary at Villa Park

and that tonight he was at an awards ceremony so he couldn't make our game tonight.

Contrast that with Tony Pullis - who got to the game despite a family bereavement today.

My guess is that Houllier had his head turned by the cash on offer - and will quite often be in france even when he 'arrives' - we may as well have appointed Sven or give MON the funds he wanted, as this is begining to look load a more cash up the wall.

Did you not hear the part about it could take 3 months before they release him? So....wait let's see what's best.

1. Tell the French federation to get stuffed, making them force Houllier to work for 3 months or I'm guessing take him to court and Villa?

James Milner was contracted to villa

Numerous managers have switched clubs against there current employers wishes

Yes the french FFF - could then claim damages from villa. However there case could be very weak - how would the FFF be damaged by his departure ? - he isn't there manager, we are in, or even near a major tournament - and france have just bombed out of the world cup, and were beaten by Belarus the other night - Yes Houllier Walking would really upset the applecart.

If Houllier really wanted to - he could have been there tonight - where there is a will there is a way.

Yes the french FFF - could then claim damages from villa. However there case could be very weak - how would the FFF be damaged by his departure ? - he isn't there manager, we are in, or even near a major tournament - and france have just bombed out of the world cup, and were beaten by Belarus the other night - Yes Houllier Walking would really upset the applecart.

If Houllier really wanted to - he could have been there tonight - where there is a will there is a way.

Well because like tonight, he's got a meeting with all the managers and captains of the clubs today in the french league hasn't he? considering he would of been prepared for weeks on this, then of course it has some affect because they'd have to get someone else to do it.

Maybe the guy has a loyalty to his own country and they needed him for this last week. It's 1 **** WEEK IN 3 YEARS.

IT'S A 3 YEAR CONTRACT. He's not here for 1 week. Give it a rest.

Well because like tonight, he's got a meeting with all the managers and captains of the clubs today in the french league hasn't he? considering he would of been prepared for weeks on this, then of course it has some affect because they'd have to get someone else to do it.

Maybe the guy has a loyalty to his own country and they needed him for this last week. It's 1 **** WEEK IN 3 YEARS.

IT'S A 3 YEAR CONTRACT. He's not here for 1 week. Give it a rest.

Loyalty maybe but as I said - His choice.

Most sources were, tonight reporting it as an awards dinner.

This evening's game proved to me that we need Houllier at VP right now. Very good in the first half but utterly outsmarted in the second half. KM was seemingly incapable of reacting to what was happening on the pitch, not something I would expect from Houllier. I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that he is still fannying around with the FFF.

This evening's game proved to me that we need Houllier at VP right now. Very good in the first half but utterly outsmarted in the second half. KM was seemingly incapable of reacting to what was happening on the pitch, not something I would expect from Houllier. I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that he is still fannying around with the FFF.

Which bit of "he is under contract with FFF" dont you understand.

He's contracted to the FFF why is it people cant read or watch his press conference. Its not his choice what is it about this that people cant get into their skulls

Yes we all understand that, however what none of us seem to know (including Houllier and the board) is just when the bloke will be released and when he will be in post - do you find that acceptable?

Houllier himself said he would be over for the Bolton match and then muttered something about the Wolves game ..total shambles.

Surely if we are paying him circa £8m then surely we could have greased the FFF palms to secure his release?

He's contracted to the FFF why is it people cant read or watch his press conference. Its not his choice what is it about this that people cant get into their skulls

Yes we all understand that, however what none of us seem to know (including Houllier and the board) is just when the bloke will be released and when he will be in post - do you find that acceptable?

Houllier himself said he would be over for the Bolton match and then muttered something about the Wolves game ..total shambles.

Surely if we are paying him circa £8m then surely we could have greased the FFF palms to secure his release?

8million? How many jobs have you had where you just walk out after you are successful in another. Look, its 1 maybe 2 weeks. I dont know why people find this so hard to understand.

The FFF are just being arsey....let them have their moment of feeling important and they will release him.

GH had a meeting with all the league officials and coaches from the French League. He had some unfinished work to do for them. He has shown loyalty and he is not just turning his back on it.

He explained this. There is a 3 month notice period that he has gotten around but he just had to tie up some loose ends. It makes sense.

Which bit of "he is under contract with FFF" dont you understand.

Which bit of "contracts in football aren't worth the paper they're printed on" do you not understand. Pulis's mum died today, Houllier was at a **** awards do. We're being run by an absolute bunch of numpties at the moment.

Â