Pick your choice  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your choice

• Dunne & Collins
    • Dunne & Cuéllar
    • Collins & Cuéllar
    • Other

none, cos we should rotate,

ideally when fit Cuellar, collins, dunne should be the main three. but in this day and age, having 2 defenders playing every game is a sill idea. Especially if one gets injured, then you have someone come in who hasn't played for 2 months.

Cuellar, Collins & Dunne - rotate weekly

Bring one of Clark or Davies into the side for cup games.

Although, I can't remember if I've seen Cuellar and Collins play together..

I don't agree, I think if a defender is visibly tired, you might leave him out but you should play CB's as a partnership and not to be rotated, it's not as demanding as say midfield positions.

not in this day and age, they have plenty to do and it's not just about fitness, you see how key positioning for defenders is, that improves with match time, not with training matches then suddenly thrown into your first match in 2 months.

look at Davies the last couple of games, looked very shaky.

Dunne and Collins, has a better defensive partnership ever been bought for so cheap? What £8.5mil the two cost us. They are warriors.

Cuellar is a very good centre back too, and any defensive injury will result in him coming into the team, be it at right back or centre back. I think we'll all agree Cuellar is a better right back than Beye.

Dunne and Collins, has a better defensive partnership ever been bought for so cheap? What £8.5mil the two cost us. They are warriors.

Cuellar is a very good centre back too, and any defensive injury will result in him coming into the team, be it at right back or centre back. I think we'll all agree Cuellar is a better right back than Beye.

my nan is a better defender than Beye, and she has severe dementia.

I'd already have Clark over Davies to be perfectly honest. I'd also have Cuéllar over Collins which is why I went for option 2. I do like Collins though; and it is marginal. I just think Cuéllar is more agile and a better defender less prone to being turned by a quick fella. If we got Dunne & Cuéllar playing regularly then I think we'd have one of the top 2 or 3 central pairings in the Premier League.

But people saying they should be rotated, I disagree. Centre Back partnerships are important you won't see United or Chelsea rotating if Vidic/Ferdinand and Terry/Alex are fully fit. Yes I'd from time to time take one of them out and give them a rest but constant rotation is just a bad idea.

Also Cuellar will fill in at right back too with Young filling in at left back from time to time. I'd also give Clark a game ahead of Davies. We need to stop beating round the bush, Davies isn't good enough and even if he is we have 3 excellent centre backs already so we don't need him. Sell him and be done with it. Beye too.

Â