Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He had a good chance in the first minute then he hit the post and he basically made the goal with the through ball to Kozak.  Don't see what is wrong with that as a contribution from a player who "hasn't found form"...

Because you judge a players performance on more then one or two moments in a match.

Oh do you?  Well I tend to agree when talking about a midfielder, defender or goalie but when it comes to forwards then it can be just about one decent contribution in a game that matters.  There is always plenty of bad sides to attacking players  as its not easy to score goals!!

Glad to see so many positive comments regarding AW. I too am a big fan. He desperately needs a goal but you could argue that Gabby hasn't scored yet this season either.

I was getting slightly concerned but reading so many positive comments has re-Focused my own positive attitude towards this player.

A lot of people on here wanted him dropped. We saw last night that we are nowhere near as good without him in the team. May need to play a more central role with Albrighton down the right

Why not have him on the left like vs Norwich? Gabby was very influential through the middle so if he's fit he should keep that role.

Different celebration today. Look relieved if nothing else. Happy to see him get off the mark in the league. 

Agree. hope it gives him some form now. He could be on 5 goals already if he hadn't have fluffed so many good chances.

Â