Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

This is his first prolonged run in the team. Give the guy a chance is what I think, he has looked good at times and was very good against Blackburn. He definitely has talent, just needs to learn how to play as a box to box midfielder, when to tackle and how to tackle, etc.

The hypocrisy on here is incredible, a lot of people screaming for him (and other youngsters) to get a run of games and their chance in the squad. So after 4 games (and one MotM performance too) people are calling for his head. Give him a chance.

He's still fairly young, especially in relative terms considering his injuries of late, peaks and troughs are to be expected.

The hypocrisy on here is incredible, a lot of people screaming for him (and other youngsters) to get a run of games and their chance in the squad. So after 4 games (and one MotM performance too) people are calling for his head. Give him a chance.

He's still fairly young, especially in relative terms considering his injuries of late, peaks and troughs are to be expected.

I agree, even in his poorest games this season he hasn't majorly let the team down apart from a naive challenge that led to the penalty against Everton which I am sure he will learn from. Bannan also got away with an even more naive challenge in that game which the younger players will do from time to time as they learn the game.

We are not going to win the league and we are not going to get relegated.

.....Give them games.

I don't know if Delph and Bannan will make it or some of the others, but they are learning their craft.

bannan won't make it at this football club imo

give the lad a chance ffs

he is almost 22 years old, he is not a kid anymore

Drogba was older than that before he started to do anything of note

drogba is very strong and muscular, bannan is not

So, that doesn't matter at all.

In fact it should count for the opposite, i.e. Drogba should have shown his potential earlier.

I always thought Delph was a swashbuckling, dribbling and long range shooting midfielder at Leeds??? What happened to him??

That was in league 1 against the likes of Yeovil and Walsall

Â