Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Absolute certainty to be called up to the England squad now. There is no way Hodgson can ignore performance after performance.

Should hopefully get a plug for a call up on MOTD unless it is full of ex-Liverpool players in which case they will try their best to ignore the game.

• Like 2

Absolute certainty to be called up to the England squad now. There is no way Hodgson can ignore performance after performance.

Should hopefully get a plug for a call up on MOTD unless it is full of ex-Liverpool players in which case they will try their best to ignore the game.

Fair play Con.

Basically Man OTM in every game he's played this year, that's Milner-esque form.

Close to it, certainly. Just want some goals from him. If we can get the illusive 10 goals from somebody in midfield, it'd certainly make me smile!

(I had trials when younger, was always a GSM!)

Basically Man OTM in every game he's played this year, that's Milner-esque form.

Close to it, certainly. Just want some goals from him. If we can get the illusive 10 goals from somebody in midfield, it'd certainly make me smile!

(I had trials when younger, was always a GSM!)

Certainly heading in the direction of Player of the year. Personally not convinced the goals will ever come, but he's doing himself proud at the moment. Well done Fabian - keep up the good work.

Edited by Shillzz

I think Gabby might have something to say on Hodgson ignoring performance after performance!

Tbh I think I'd actually prefer to wait a bit before Delph gets called up, don't want him getting crocked or getting ideas about going to another club.

Â