Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Can't fault the kid, each time he has come on he has worked hard, chases the ball, tries to hold play up, run a people and shoot.

He's done a lot more than others in the little time he has had on the pitch.

Your right he is trying a lot harder than more senior players.

Can't fault the kid, each time he has come on he has worked hard, chases the ball, tries to hold play up, run a people and shoot.

He's done a lot more than others in the little time he has had on the pitch.

Your right he is trying a lot harder than more senior players.

Agree

It is a tough one imo. He already seems to have a swagger about him, like he has already made it when he has not. The guy has potential no doubt, that is why we should have sent him out on loan at the start of the season.

Start him against Chelsea? Not on his own up front

He's good on the ball but shit at what he's supposed to be doing - scoring goals

He's had zero service and mostly cameo appearances, you've can't expect him to be banging them in to be fair. His goal against Blackpool shows that if you give him an opportunity he does have the quality to finish them.

He's good on the ball but shit at what he's supposed to be doing - scoring goals

What exactly do you base that on?

He's barely played for Villa and everytime he plays he looks dangerous. He scores a lot of goals in the reserves and I seem to remember he scored a good goal vs Zilina on his debut, scored against Hamburg and has scored against teams in the FA Cup and also scored 2 against Blackpool.

I just don't see how you can say that when he has scored a few goals and in the games he hasn't scored, he hasn't had one chance apart from the Fulham game but that was probably just because he was nervous on his Premier League debut.

He has also scored a very good poachers goal against Portsmouth last year.

Well for a start he is very indecisive, he will get into good positions and run forward with the ball - great. But as soon as he gets into the final third he panics and either balloons a shot over, passes back or loses control. He needs to address this before he becomes a regular first teamer. Although he thinks he's already made it.

Well for a start he is very indecisive, he will get into good positions and run forward with the ball - great. But as soon as he gets into the final third he panics and either balloons a shot over, passes back or loses control. He needs to address this before he becomes a regular first teamer. Although he thinks he's already made it.

What has Gabby done so far?

He is played out of position. Clearly asked to played in behind the striker, when he should be the one on the shoulder of the last man. Gabby should be in behind, Fonz should be the one running on.

What has Gabby done so far?

Nothing, don't think either warrant starts but what else have we got really. Can't wait until Weimann is back to be honest, want to see what he's got.

I sort of agree with you with the point about Delfouneso sometimes being indecisive but I think that's because he's a bit nervous and maybe feels a bit out of place in the Premier League and I think, given a run of games, he'll sort that out. It's just that he is never like that when he plays for the reserves.

He does not look like a very conifident player so maybe thats why he is indecisive. He does look like a bag of nerves everytime he steps on pitch.

Which is why I don't think he is ready yet, the kid needs a loan move to someone like Blackpool or Wolves

Â