Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

I used to work with someone who instead of walking 50 feet to the McDonald's next door would get in their car to use the drive through. 

It’s probably quicker, actually going in is hell with all the delivery riders these days

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

It’s probably quicker, actually going in is hell with all the delivery riders these days

This was about 10 or 12 years ago and was 100% nothing to do with speed of service.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

Gigging tonight - No feeling like it, playing tunes and making a room full of people dance, for 5 hours this evening I can be a superstar, an entertainer and everybody's best mate - The greatest feeling in the world, it really is. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7w29om18tlwpiv2ucxp

Get that party pumping 😬

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

She lives in France now, but every day my mum would get in her car, at the house marked Telford IT and drive to the newsagent that was part of the post office for a paper and cigarettes. Every day. Never walked ever. 

Screenshot-20231229-160347.png

Good to see Home Bargains is less busy than usual though. 

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

Gigging tonight - No feeling like it, playing tunes and making a room full of people dance, for 5 hours this evening I can be a superstar, an entertainer and everybody's best mate - The greatest feeling in the world, it really is. 

Not to piss on your chips or anything 😁

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Good to see Home Bargains is less busy than usual though. 

That was a pub when she lived there, what I am about to say is not a joke at all. 

My parents lived opposite that pub as it was a house opposite a pub. They used to drive to the pub, and drive back. They decided it was easier to live near a pub. 

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

That was a pub when she lived there, what I am about to say is not a joke at all. 

My parents lived opposite that pub as it was a house opposite a pub. They used to drive to the pub, and drive back. They decided it was easier to live near a pub. 

tom-confused.gif

Cricket is a slow sport. Got to entertain yourself at times 😁

Oh to be young and in love.

An unsuspecting couple has been caught red-handed by an overzealous camera-man during the cricket Test between Australia and Pakistan at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

Optimistically seeking some privacy in the nosebleeds of the stadium – which seats 100,000 people – the pair thought they would go unnoticed as they, umm... expressed themselves

• Haha 1

First Mastermind of 2024 and I think I’ve won the general knowledge rounds so convincingly it’ll be months before she recovers psychologically.

Just got to wait my moment now to wind the TiVo box forward to the correct time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Booked tomorrow off work as couldn't face going back on the 2nd like everyone else. 

I'm happy now, but all i've done is delay the inevitable January blues by 24 hours. 

• Like 1

Pulled an absolute treacle last night, I'm talking supermodel status, much younger than I - Whilst I back myself, I'm not ignorant to the fact that I'm only a 7/10 at best... She text first. She knows what time it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Xela said:

Booked tomorrow off work as couldn't face going back on the 2nd like everyone else. 

I'm happy now, but all i've done is delay the inevitable January blues by 24 hours. 

Samesies. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Samesies. 

I’ll hold the fort guys, don’t worry.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’ll hold the fort guys, don’t worry.

I've got it sorted mate

AnSME7.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â