Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Yeah that was good.... I actually thought about Carl Hickbread literally just before he read it out! :lol: Ahh, surprised we haven't had Mike Oxlong yet.

I think that's what started it, before the chocolate references came in. They were doing the "Duck Register", or whatever they call it, and Dave got halfway through that but managed to stop before he read it out.

Ah yeah, I remember that now, as I was on my way to college. :lol:

Mike Hunt is an obvious one.

Ben Dover / Phil McCracken are very obvious ones.

Roland Butter, Hans Up, Hugh Janus, Wendy Belltolls, Ellie Veight, Mark de Man (name of a real footballer :lol:) Joe King, Yvonne Taffight, Phillipa Funnell, Ian Shee, Scott Free are all obvious, but mildly amusing ones I use.

Where I worked the global email address system puts the first letter of your first name followed by your last name, if that email is taken the second letter of your first is added on. Not my favourite as mine ended up as jorudge so it looks like a short way of spelling Joanne, although when bored I looked through certain names, the best being Caroline Untermann.

Yeh there's a guy where I work called C. Hunter, so the email is chunt63@.....

I know that doesn't really say it, but it's close enough.

True story though, we have more than one employee called Paddy Power, and there used to be a Juan Kerr on the Ford system, although he doesn't seem to exist anymore.

There's also a Nicola Clegg

True story though, we have more than one employee called Paddy Power, and there used to be a Juan Kerr on the Ford system, although he doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I'm pretty sure there's a Juan Kerr on the IOM - although that would be pronounced 'Dew-an'.

Stevo did you ever spot Pierrot Tits in old Ford directory? :lol:

Â