Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

That performance would have turned most people to hard drugs yesterday Ruge, so well done for staying off it. 10 pints though? I'd be in coma if I drank that much! 

I feel like I should add something to this Reggae chat, but I'm still on a bit of a downer from the weekend. All I'll say is, it's one of my favourite kinds of music, but I couldn't listen to it all of the time. Just about 10 to 15 hours a day is enough.  ;)

Oh and I ******* hate the Eagles, man. 

The correct quote is "I hate the ******* Eagles, man." and NOT "I ******* hate the Eagles, man."

Honestly, it's like some people don't even want to be Achievers.

• Like 3

I feel like I should add something to this Reggae chat, but I'm still on a bit of a downer from the weekend. All I'll say is, it's one of my favourite kinds of music, but I couldn't listen to it all of the time. Just about 10 to 15 hours a day is enough. ;)

The correct quote is "I hate the ******* Eagles, man." and NOT "I ******* hate the Eagles, man."

But that would just confuse matters as then it could be he hates the band called The F**king Eagles rather than the band called The Eagles.

I feel like I should add something to this Reggae chat, but I'm still on a bit of a downer from the weekend. All I'll say is, it's one of my favourite kinds of music, but I couldn't listen to it all of the time. Just about 10 to 15 hours a day is enough.  ;)

I can only apologise. I've let everyone down, and I'm so sorry. 

• Like 1

I wish I was stacked enough!

Nah. The bigger the boobage, the worse the sag as you get older. Pert has more mileage.

bigger boobs create more semen though, well for me anyway.

I'm almost certain you've carried out well planned experiments to prove that...

• Like 1

So whopping a can of coke between your baps is the latest attention whoring thing? I must say, I like this one  :)

So whopping a can of coke between your baps is the latest attention whoring thing? I must say, I like this one  :)

more of a Pepsi man myself

Pepsi Max IIRC?

• Like 1

I wish I was stacked enough!

Nah. The bigger the boobage, the worse the sag as you get older. Pert has more mileage.

bigger boobs create more semen though, well for me anyway.

I'm almost certain you've carried out well planned experiments to prove that...

oh yes.

Bought a 20 euro video camera for my car.  Basically because the Dutch can't or won't drive properly.

I have not seen any other cars with them in.  I purposely place it right over on the passenger side.

I have a black and fluorescent yellow coat.

They think I am the police,  and keep getting out of my way.

Unfortunately no fun caught on camera as of yet (apart from them moving out of my way) but it wont be long I suppose.

Don't feel sorry for them,  this is a country where people prepare to turn left 3 or 4 km's away from the junction,  just sit there in the overtaking lane at 50 kmh.

Â