Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Waiting for my taxi, to take me to the station, to get my train, to take me to see the boy in Claret & Blue today, for the first time this season! Come on you Lions!! 

at what point do we tell him it was a Friday evening game?

I bet he wishes it was now  :)

yep, that must have been a bit of a kick in the teeth right at the death there

I feel for everyone that went tbh

Yeah it wasn't great. I've had better days down VP. Although it was good go catch up with some old friends and family, as well as I getting a bit giddy, when I spotted Sid Cowans, Gary Shaw and Peter McParland, in the Aston Social after the match. Oh and Carl Chinn.

• Like 2

Had my pay and bonus letter - better than expected and justification for slogging my guts out :)

Glad to hear it [emoji1]

Now where you taking me? [emoji9]

Sorry - already earmarked the money for Japanese whores, a classic Jaguar XJS and a Faberge egg. If there is any left I'll take you to Dixy Chicken  ;)

• Like 1

Had my pay and bonus letter - better than expected and justification for slogging my guts out :)

Glad to hear it [emoji1]

Sorry - already earmarked the money for Japanese whores, a classic Jaguar XJS and a Faberge egg. If there is any left I'll take you to Dixy Chicken ;)

We're through.

Glad to hear it [emoji1]

Sorry - already earmarked the money for Japanese whores, a classic Jaguar XJS and a Faberge egg. If there is any left I'll take you to Dixy Chicken ;)

We're through.

:(

What about some Ben & Jerry's peanut butter ice cream?

Our work experience boy was sat gazing wide eyed at the team of girls who sit opposite us so my colleague asked "Do you like what you see?" he turned very red "Uh... I was just looking about" :P

Liar, you were the one doing the looking.

Admit it!

Our work experience boy was sat gazing wide eyed at the team of girls who sit opposite us so my colleague asked "Do you like what you see?" he turned very red "Uh... I was just looking about" :P

Liar, you were the one doing the looking.

Admit it!

Hey, my desk is positioned so I only have to move my eyes, he had to spin his chair right around.

Â