Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Louisa Rose Allen > Kate Bush.

Pfft.

Zooey Deschanel > Young Kate Bush > a ton of other female celebrities > Louisa Rose Allen.

It doesn't help that Foxes came across as a ditzy, shallow moron on the episode of Buzzcocks I saw her on a few months back though.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Louisa Rose Allen > Kate Bush.

Pfft.

Zooey Deschanel > Young Kate Bush > a ton of other female celebrities > Louisa Rose Allen.

It doesn't help that Foxes came across as a ditzy, shallow moron on the episode of Buzzcocks I saw her on a few months back though.

I agree. A ton of other female celebrities > LRA.

She just vaguely reminded of a young Kate Bush when I first saw her.

Not sure about Zooey though. Sometimes she looks like a bloke with learning difficulties in a wig :(

The best thing that ever happened to Never Mind the Buzzcocks was Simon Amstell.

It was actually brilliant with him on it. Before and after him was distinctly average.

99% agree. There were a few gems during the random presenter phase .

What's Simon Amstell up to now?

Touring his standup until March.

He writes for TV too. I'm not sure what he's done recently, but he definitely wrote for the first couple of seasons of Skins. Talented bloke.

Not sure about Zooey though. Sometimes she looks like a bloke with learning difficulties in a wig  :(

tumblr_mq0myh4NJS1svgd29o1_500.gif

Edited by Ginko

Nah, Lamarr was the original and best.  Amstell was a worthy replacement though.  Frankie Boyle out of the randoms sticks out.

I vowed never to watch it again when I switched on and Lorraine Kelly was hosting it. 

I hate Franky Boyle.

"Something something something DISABILITIES something something THE QUEEN something something SOMETHING ELSE OFFENSIVE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT BUT NOT ACTUALLY FUNNY"

• Like 3

I hate Franky Boyle.

"Something something something DISABILITIES something something THE QUEEN something something SOMETHING ELSE OFFENSIVE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT BUT NOT ACTUALLY FUNNY"

Agreed. I don't think he's funny at all, he just goes for cheap laughs with shock value but what he says isn't funny in the slightest. Can't stand him.

I think Rhod Gilbert has landed the gig full time now.

I like the sound of that, I think he's very funny.

I hate Franky Boyle.

Agreed. I don't think he's funny at all, he just goes for cheap laughs with shock value but what he says isn't funny in the slightest. Can't stand him.

I think Rhod Gilbert has landed the gig full time now.

I like the sound of that, I think he's very funny.

This is what makes the world go round.

Â