Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I don't know, some survey I saw. Those who drive classic cars are supposed to have sophisticated but non-adventurous and those who participate in extreme sports apparently like to do it an angle.

How does stevo an accountant/bookkeeper get so much quality fanny ?

So he tells us...

He has a surprisingly high voice actually.

I don't know, some survey I saw. Those who drive classic cars are supposed to have sophisticated but non-adventurous and those who participate in extreme sports apparently like to do it an angle.

Accountants/bookkeepers are known to be great with their digits.

I have a disgustingly large penis.

So Jenny just walks right into my territory, doesn't have the nerve to come and find me and still hasn't exchanged that old lump of Bronze or an autograph for a magnificent one of a kind Lego effigy.

That's fine. <_<

I didn't in the end.

Other plans happened -_-

I bought some of that hot sauce stuff recommended in another thread and put it on my pizza.

I came.

Mr_Panucci-1-.jpg

"Great, I'll put you on the cover of Big Whoop magazine!"

I see that the organisers of the Download Festival at Donington are naming a stage in honour of Stephen Sutton.

What an excellent gesture (IMO) 

Edited by veloman

One thing that cheers 8pints up each day #2 I know technically I'm already late with this.

No matter how many times I watch Hot Fuzz, I always have to watch this bit about five times because it cracks me up

fSZWD.gif

Put behind a spoiler in case any one doesn't know what type of film Hot Fuzz is, opens the spoiler and is disappointed. Although there are moustaches.

bit of hidden writing for no reason

This post is over a month old, but I felt the need to second that hot fuzz is truly amazing.

• Like 1

One thing that cheers 8pints up each day #2 I know technically I'm already late with this.

No matter how many times I watch Hot Fuzz, I always have to watch this bit about five times because it cracks me up

fSZWD.gif

Put behind a spoiler in case any one doesn't know what type of film Hot Fuzz is, opens the spoiler and is disappointed. Although there are moustaches.

This post is over a month old, but I felt the need to second that hot fuzz is truly amazing.

JeNC8Mz.gif

• Like 4

fSZWD.gif

JeNC8Mz.gif

Hot Fuzz is absolutely fantastic.

World's End was so bad :(

Â