Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Getting a phone call off ACCA to tell me, not only have I finished 8th in the world in one of my exams but also #1 in Ireland. :)

Only eight people in the world took the exam, and only one in Ireland?  ;)

Nah, only kidding, well done mate. 

• Like 3

the vast quantitiy of food I've got out of the allotment this year has been crazy

for a year that had a poor start I'm now in food glut and have abandoned the garage to drying out spuds, onions and garlic

in the best innuendo tradition of VT I'm constantly trying to force people to take a courgette or marrow

about 6 varieties of tomato are all currently going crazy, sweetcorn is ready and for the first year ever the apple trees (planted from pips by the kids!) are about to deliver about 30 / 40 apples

if it carries on like this I'm going to be eligible for some sort of agricultural subsidy from Brussels

• Like 1

Getting a phone call off ACCA to tell me, not only have I finished 8th in the world in one of my exams but also #1 in Ireland. :)

Huge congratulations mate.  A career filled with success awaits you (now don't feck it up) :)

Alca seltzer. Saved the day.

Would you rate Alca Seltzer better than this:

20070706_002_mackeson.jpg?w=500

Genuine question! I sipped one of these this morning and an hour later I felt brand new. Great stuff.

Alca seltzer. Saved the day.

Would you rate Alca Seltzer better than this:

20070706_002_mackeson.jpg?w=500

Genuine question! I sipped one of these this morning and an hour later I felt brand new. Great stuff.

Never had it, but hair of the dog never works for me. Just prolongs and worsens the pain!

I swear by diaoralite before I go to bed and an alca seltzer as soon as I wake up, if I've had a heavy one. Hangovers are a tactical game and this morning I got it wrong, slept too late and didn't eat anything.

One more potential new signing for the Swifts ahead of the 11pm deadline #TransferDeadlineDay

Image will appear as a link
  1. @EdingaleSwifts what position? How much I'd the transfer going to be #free

2. @davidmattcooke @EdingaleSwifts: centre back. No fee involved. Month to month contract

3. @WhittUnited @davidmattcooke it is indeed. Due to fly in by helicopter to Harlaston Bridge to finalise the deal.

4. @davidmattcooke @EdingaleSwifts We won't reveal the player. Just waiting in customary photo with the shirt! (Dave you know him!)

5. @davidmattcooke @WhittUnited Stefan Wilson due to train with the swifts for the first time on Wednesday evening.

:crylaugh:  :crylaugh:

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â