Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Yeh Fonz is younger than my sister. It made me feel really **** old when I took her to see a Europa game a couple of years back and the fonz scored. I said to her "he's scored and he's younger than you".

I then wept ever so gently for the rest of the game :)

Pics of said sister?

:!:

She's a lesbian, and not like the ones from Rob's videos.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we appoint K Mac, I'll say this. At the moment, he has been doing the job of scout, coach and manager. And I expect that there just isn't enough hours in the day to do all these jobs. If he brings a good backroom team in that includes assistant (could be ex Villa man Steve McMahon) and coaches, given the extra time to prepare for teams, his performance may well improve and he may well show us that he is much more tactically aware.

He has shown some positives and they are that he isn't afraid to give youth a chance and he has shown a willingness to attack (sometimes foolishly so). He does have the backing of a the players and I have been told today by an ex-Leicester City trainee that behind closed doors he isn't afraid to give someone a bollocking if they need it.

So if he is appointed all I'll say is let's give him a chance to prove himself when he isn't overloaded with too much work and has a backroom support team nehind him and get behind him!

unless we miraculously have a bigger budget to offer moyes i dont see him coming here. Just seems unlikely now.. really suprising how Everton have not sent out a statement though

Don't get me wrong I'll be surprised (& delighted) as anyone if we get him. I also like you fully expected Everton to issue

a statement dismissing it all today.

Off course, whether Randy get's his man, we'll just have to wait & see but I'm just passing on that I've been told he's the target defo.

What are the odds on the manager being miraculously revealed tomorow just in time to sort out his 25 man squad?

Sort it out?

We don't even have enough senior players do we?

Friedel, Guzan

Young, Beye, Lichaj,Warnock.

Davies, Collins, Dunne, Cuellar.

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Heskey, Carew, Agbonlahor.

Am I missing anyone but everyone else is under 21 are they not?

Ireland, Fonz and possibly Delph.

Ireland of course.

Delph is 20.

Fonz is 19.

Salifou, Osbourne and Lowry?

I realise they're not going to change the world but...

What are the odds on the manager being miraculously revealed tomorow just in time to sort out his 25 man squad?

Sort it out?

Friedel, Guzan

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Ireland, Fonz and possibly Delph.

Ireland of course.

Delph is 20.

Fonz is 19.

Salifou, Osbourne and Lowry?

Don't they just come along anyway? I thought that's what Salifou and Osbourne especially have been doing. Carry the water.

Yeh Fonz is younger than my sister. It made me feel really **** old when I took her to see a Europa game a couple of years back and the fonz scored. I said to her "he's scored and he's younger than you".

Pics of said sister?

Well, I am gigantic, hairy, and pretty sure I still own some flannel and combat boots...

Well fwiw i'd love to have Moyes but just wpn't hold out any hope so not to be disapointed. I'm also of the opinion of CV4 that K Mac might do a better all round job when he has the adequate amount of backroom staff to lower the burden on himself and others, so they can concentrate on player selection and tactics.

Sort it out?

Friedel, Guzan

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Can sratch off Lichaj, has just been sretchered off in the reserve match and its sounds pretty serious.

Pics of said sister?

Yummy 8)