Barry Bannan

villianusa

Quite obviously not an average footballer in our squad, he's the only player who looks truly comfortable on the ball and is always wanting to make something happen. Okay it doesnt always come off, but that doesnt make him a bad player. With experience he could be a cracking little player, so technically gifted (on his left foot only)

I've seen **** all in bannan to suggest he deserves another chance

Disgrace

agreed, added to the fact that he's an average footballer

Been our best player a few times this season, aswell as winning MOTM awards at international level, truely average.

SGC is a troll. Try to ignore him

I've seen **** all in bannan to suggest he deserves another chance

Disgrace

agreed, added to the fact that he's an average footballer

Agreed. Bring back the great Ethan Moore

Well is he a free agent if he's been released by Cheltenham??

Could be a 'once in a generation' type opportunity' to grab a world class player at no cost whatsoever? Or maybe we can't afford his wages?

But is he better than Messi or should we just leave the space for Grealish to come through?

I do not care if he is average or the best player we have ever had, what he has done (if true) is an utter disgrace

It was certainly foolish - but many young men are guilty of being foolish. The kid needs some support to get him through this. If he doesn't learn from this and repeats the mistake in the future then some of the barbed comments from posters might be justified.

If he had killed someone and run away then "utter disgrace" would be fair comment, in my opinion. Thankfully he didn't.

I do not care if he is average or the best player we have ever had, what he has done (if true) is an utter disgrace

Don't think anyone's disputing that.

you'd be surprised

havent heard anybody on here defending his actions

Leaving the vehicle/scene probably means he'll do some porridge, unless he has a very good brief

Are you basing this on anything or is it just an assumption?

As mentioned earlier in the thread I work in the legal insurance industry, I see many motor prosecution offences cases on a weekly basis. I have seen worse offences than this where the driver has got off with a ban and fine. Many things are taken into consideration and without knowing the defence it would be hard to state what he is going to get. Not that I'm saying he won't get time, but I think it is impossible to call without knowing the details...

No but has anyone disputed "utter disgrace" which is what I actually said in my quote?
So who's disputing it then?

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt it a one car crash due to drink driving, aparently not far over the limit, but even if he was so many people drink and drive atleast he was safe enough not to cause a propper accident, hes only 21 thats not an utter disgrace at all, what 21 year old doesnt drink, he just made the added mistake of getting in a car, and then fleeing the scence, but hes young probably panicked and ran for it, not surprising.

many people have been stopped for drink driving like georgie thompson and other

he made a mistake. get over it hes a footballer and a good one in my opinion.

Don't think anyone's disputing that.

you'd be surprised

i'm certainly not, i agree with you as usual richard

And I suppose if Nathan Delfouneso or Moore the Messiah were the culprits you'd feel the same...