Barry Bannan

villianusa

My mate bumped into Bannan at the Dogs track a couple of weeks back and asked him why the Blackburn deal was turned down, his answer was the money was not right, to which my mate responded but you will be playing regular football though, and he simply responded with but the money was night right...

what a complete tool

Ah, well, he's got one more year on the "right" money. Then he'll be cut adrift at 24 years of age, having had 18 months of doing very little. Good luck with getting a "right money" deal then, Barry. What are Kiddie, Tamworth or Brechin paying these days?

Most likely more than you earn.

Most likely I earn more than you, what of it? I believe this is the Bannan thread.

picture doing the rounds of him at the hawthorns today!

Any indication whether he was merely there for a pasty and to watch the game, or was he seen actually hanging out with official folk?

picture doing the rounds of him at the hawthorns today!

Any indication whether he was merely there for a pasty and to watch the game, or was he seen actually hanging out with official folk?

Selling programmes probably.......got to start at the bottom and work your way up.

Today was just another piece of evidence of what people were saying to con earlier in the year.

100% win ratio for Luna. Best in the world.

More open play goals from Luna in 1 match than Bannan in 61... and from a deeper position.

I tell you what, as Bannan is the best player in the world, and we have 25 players in our squad better than him, there is no reason why we shouldn't be winning the Premier League this season.

• Like 2

Does anyone have a login for TheSun newspaper? There is an article in there about him today where he talks about when he knew his time was up at Villa... I don't have a log in and refuse to sign up to the sun on principle... if anyone does could you quote the text on here... link is below:

I knew my number was up when the boss handed me 42 shirt

• Like 1

Does anyone have a login for TheSun newspaper? There is an article in there about him today where he talks about when he knew his time was up at Villa... I don't have a log in and refuse to sign up to the sun on principle... if anyone does could you quote the text on here... link is below:

Not going to pay for that!

My guess this is a pre-news story prior to the story of his transfer. Maybe he is going to West Brom, in which case this story is just to remind us Bannan exists before selling us the story of his switch of allegiance. If he didn't exist, they couldn't sell the second story of his transfer as being important.

Not going to pay for that!

My guess this is a pre-news story prior to the story of his transfer. Maybe he is going to West Brom, in which case this story is just to remind us Bannan exists before selling us the story of his switch of allegiance. If he didn't exist, they couldn't sell the second story of his transfer as being important.

Didn't they give you a copy after the interview?

• Like 1

One thing I have noticed, a hell of a lot people bump into Barry Bannan when their pissed.

True

Thankfully Bannan didn't bump into anyone that night he was pissed