John Carew.............Careeeewww

wilko154

Can the big man score 20+ goals this season  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Can the big man score 20+ goals this season

• Yes
    • No
    • Hes Bigger Than Me & You

What was up with the man last night! Definately been on the Weetabix! If JC can try that hard every game this season our hunt for a 20 goal a season striker could finally be over!

(Of course this could just of been his one World Class showing of the year as has occured in previous seasons)

What was up with the man last night! Definately been on the Weetabix! If JC can try that hard every game this season our hunt for a 20 goal a season striker could finally be over!

(Of course this could just of been his one World Class showing of the year as has occured in previous seasons)

I think a fully fit John Carew - all season (thats the key) can fire us into champs league, but he just will not be fit

No. He will always pick up niggling injuries and only tends to look genuinely threatening when he can be arsed to turn up, which isn't something he does week in week out.

Nope. Carew will do what Carew always does. He will spend a third of the season on fire, be absolutely unplayable and score goals for fun. He will spend a third of the season injured. He will spend a third of the season walking around looking uninterested, possibly down to him not being match fit due to his injuries.

Nope. Carew will do what Carew always does. He will spend a third of the season on fire, be absolutely unplayable and score goals for fun. He will spend a third of the season injured. He will spend a third of the season walking around looking uninterested, possibly down to him not being match fit due to his injuries.

^^^^^ this. Although i really do hope he stays fit and bangs ins couple more in the league this year.

^^^^^ this. Although i really do hope he stays fit and bangs ins couple more in the league this year.

Even when Carew is out injured it doesn't stop him banging it in, as we know from experience. :winkold:

Even when Carew is out injured it doesn't stop him banging it in, as we know from experience. :winkold:

haha nice! :clap:

another one for .....This

Would like to see Big John's role left to that of impact sub (as per the SHA game last year at the Sty). I think he can have a real impact as a PLAN B and, as such, will stay fitter and around for more of the season. Also, he won't be as tired when he shoots off to the club on a Saturday night.

Would like to see Big John's role left to that of impact sub (as per the SHA game last year at the Sty). I think he can have a real impact as a PLAN B and, as such, will stay fitter and around for more of the season. Also, he won't be as tired when he shoots off to the club on a Saturday night.

disagree, i think he needs to be playing regularly. His sub appearances generally tend to coincide with his cant be arsed appearances.

disagree, i think he needs to be playing regularly. His sub appearances generally tend to coincide with his cant be arsed appearances.

Did you watch the Blues game??

I think he looks half arsed in a lot of the games he starts as well. I think it is all about MON explaining the importance of the role and how he fits in. To be fair to JC, I would have been p***ed off if Heskey was started in front of me.

Â