Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stewart_SD is getting some abuse on Twitter and, as Cracker1234 says, the account seems to be genuine. Perhaps not the most sensible time for Downing to be starting a Twitter account, though?

@dalejohnsonESPN firstly said it's 100% genuine, but now he isn't so sure.

It all started from a tweet from @howardnurse BBC Sport website Football Editor saying Stewart Downing on Twitter now @Stewart_SD

All of these morons who think it can be SD are just that, morons. Why on Earth would he join twitter now? Just before a possible transfer that can mean millions to him and his entourage of leeches, his agent/dad/advisor/bff would never allow that! People who make fake accounts need to get a life!

13:38 [Comment From Seema Seema : ]

Any chance of u getting on Twitter??

No chance! Twitter is not for me. Twitter is for twits!

13:52 [Comment From RobB RobB : ]

Don't worry, I just Tweeted your Twitter quote to Marc and Carlos :-)

Good RobB, I'm sick of telling them!

Opinions are just that, seems like the rest of the Villa players and a large number of fans support mine over yours as to his worth, considering he was voted POTY etc.

And Downing is a decent player but by your own admission........

As for player of the year, easy to shine in a pile of shit.

I agree we were not great last season which is probably why Downings head was turned so easy.

That post was about Scott Parker, who was playing for a team who were relegated by some distance playing some of the worst football I have ever seen.

Downing played in a team who actually at times played some enterprising football, trouble was, we forgot how to defend.

Not the same in my opinion.

@Fourth_Official Liverpool make an official bid for Downing thought to be in the region of £16.5million #AVFC

Hadn't they already made a £16m bid?

18 million , I posted earlier as I had some info from a very good ITK

:!:

Not saying I believe it but just seen a tweet saying we've accepted £18.5mill from Liverpool. Just passing it on.

#LFC. Sources suggest that Villa accept the £18,500,000 bid from Liverpool for Downing. Watch this space - posted by Football_Agent9

Not saying I believe it but just seen a tweet saying we've accepted £18.5mill from Liverpool. Just passing it on.

#LFC. Sources suggest that Villa accept the £18,500,000 bid from Liverpool for Downing. Watch this space - posted by Football_Agent9

Got to be crap... there is no way we would say he ain't for sale unless it's silly money and then accept an £18.5m bid...

Â