The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Pity he will never have his mysterious shin injuries again now there.

Being rotated because there are other excellent players for his position and having other options so he's not being kicked off the pitch for 90 minutes probably explain that.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Being rotated because there are other excellent players for his position and having other options so he's not being kicked off the pitch for 90 minutes probably explain that.

I'm still disgusted about the time Dean Smith took him off in the dying minutes of a game and he threw a hissy fit.

53 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Probably best I’ve seen him in a city shirt. Only took a year and half but he actually looks the player they signed. 

I hate it 😂

Anyway fun and jokes aside, i've tried to use these kinds of comparisons for Leon.

Yes i know, not the same, but it took him ages to adapt to the style of play, surroundings and to gain confidence.

Now he is thriving for it.

Coaching, drilling and all that, quality eventually comes through.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I hate it 😂

Anyway fun and jokes aside, i've tried to use these kinds of comparisons for Leon.

Yes i know, not the same, but it took him ages to adapt to the style of play, surroundings and to gain confidence.

Now he is thriving for it.

Coaching, drilling and all that, quality eventually comes through.

I'd agree if Leon had had some misfortune or things weren't quite coming off for him, like they weren't for Jack. But unfortunately Leon consistently displays poor decision making.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I'd agree if Leon had had some misfortune or things weren't quite coming off for him, like they weren't for Jack. But unfortunately Leon consistently displays poor decision making.

So does Traore to be fair but you’ve never written him off. You have dreams about him instead 😉

Bailey can come good too.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So does Traore to be fair but you’ve never written him off. Bailey can come good.

Traore makes some odd decisions in his own third, but in the final third his decision making is very good. He knows when to release it. Hence his very good goal contribution per minute record wherever he's been. And he's not blessed with pace like Bailey either.

Edited by Tom13

Â