Have You Ever Practiced Bed Artistry With A Professional?

maqroll

Have You Been With A Prostitute?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Been With A Prostitute?

• No
    • Yes

And I was asking because Witton seems like the kind of person who would do something like that...

You cheeky young scamp :shock:

Peter Sutcliffe was a 10 stone weakling. I assure you if I were to decide to follow in his footsteps I'd be using a mallet or a sledgehammer to do the job, ball-peins are for puffs.

Sutcliffe was a British hypejob & would have been KO'd by the USA ATG known as BTK. BTK is the truth

Sutcliffe was a bit of a mummys boy and puff but he did manage to score a respectable 13, what did BTK score on the massacre-ometer? Sutcliffe also gets bonus points for being a lorry driver and living up to stereotypes by the way.

A lower 10 but his resume is better, especially after something like a billion year retirement before coming back and getting busted. There was a pretty decent documentary on him on Crime and Investigation channel a few months ago

The term 'bed artistry' not only makes me smile, it's being eagerly added to my vocabularly.

For the record, no. I can think of better things to spend big money on.

I did do the whole lapdance thing once, that got expensive, but purely because '...One more?' in strong Eastern European mumble sounded like '...mmmmhmmmohohmmmm' to me at the time, and I have a habit of saying 'Yes' when I've not understood something just out of a desire to be positive and helpful.

And I was asking because Witton seems like the kind of person who would do something like that...

Peter Sutcliffe was a 10 stone weakling. I assure you if I were to decide to follow in his footsteps I'd be using a mallet or a sledgehammer to do the job, ball-peins are for puffs.

Sutcliffe was a British hypejob & would have been KO'd by the USA ATG known as BTK. BTK is the truth

Sutcliffe was a bit of a mummys boy and puff but he did manage to score a respectable 13, what did BTK score on the massacre-ometer? Sutcliffe also gets bonus points for being a lorry driver and living up to stereotypes by the way.

A lower 10 but his resume is better, especially after something like a billion year retirement before coming back and getting busted. There was a pretty decent documentary on him on Crime and Investigation channel a few months ago

I'm with Witton on this one.

Dahmer and Nilsen have better resumees, and Nilsen wins out because

a) He's British

B) He's stil alive and causing problems

c) He didnt get beat to death in clink like Dahmer

This board would be no fun for you if people like me weren't around....

Ooh - be careful; how big you build your part up. :P

Admit it, you like "arguing in your spare time" :P

Only with worthy adversaries. :winkold:

Went over your head then I see :x

I'll return in the morning.

Take a pill, see you tomorrow :P

I'm with Witton on this one.

Dahmer and Nilsen have better resumees, and Nilsen wins out because

a) He's British

B) He's stil alive and causing problems

c) He didnt get beat to death in clink like Dahmer

Having said all that, no-one beats that ATG that is Ted Bundy, now there's a real mans man.

One of my mates loves hookers, he never had a problem getting birds either he just loved the whole seediness of it i guess. Ive been to brothels about 4 times for one reason or another, but never partaken in "bed artistry", i was even offered a free BJ once for being a cool understanding friend but i declined.

Although i not against the thought of it a couple of things do put me off. I was really tempted once in Amsterdam when i saw the fittest bird ive ever seen, not just in the red light district but anywhere, but it crossed my mind how many other people have been in this position. And the thought of spending £100+ for a quick shag, could be a few hours of poker money.

No, but I was asked one time if I wanted to do business. That was in Hull. Do I have to tell you what she looked like?

If Megan Fox, JLo, Jessica Biel or Angelina Jolie stopped acting, or trying to act, and became prostitutes I might give it a go, though.

But generally I'm with Mike. Sex without both really wanting to do it is hardly sex.

But generally I'm with Mike.
But not in that way, you understand.... :lol:

If I had a tenner for every time I'd been propositioned by a dog-rough Bradford crack whore I'd be a rich man. The University area is infested with them.

But generally I'm with Mike.
But not in that way, you understand.... :lol:

If I had a tenner for every time I'd been propositioned by a dog-rough Bradford crack whore I'd be a rich man. The University area is infested with them.

:lol: No, hm, sometimes I need to think a little more about what I write before I post it, I think. :P

But not a lot poorer if you'd taken the proposals, I guess. :D

Went on a stag weekend to Manchester a few years back and one of the lads got suckered in by some tart when he was pissed. He thought she just fancied him so took her to his room. Not only was he suprised that she wanted payment but later discovered that she'd robbed his wallet.

I've never done it personally, been to Amsterdam and Prague a couple of times and seen the majority of my mates have a go on one though. It can be quite tempting when you see some of the hookers in the red light district but I couldn't justify spending that much money on something I can get for free back home. I've heard from a couple of mates that it can be a bit of a turn off when you get in there and they've took your money, because it all of sudden gets very regimented, i.e. Pull your trousers down, wash your cock, lie on the bed and do the business. Doesn't do it for me.

And of course, I could never do that to the missus... :lol:

I've never done it personally, been to Amsterdam and Prague a couple of times and seen the majority of my mates have a go on one though. It can be quite tempting when you see some of the hookers in the red light district but I couldn't justify spending that much money on something I can get for free back home. I've heard from a couple of mates that it can be a bit of a turn off when you get in there and they've took your money, because it all of sudden gets very regimented, i.e. Pull your trousers down, wash your cock, lie on the bed and do the business. Doesn't do it for me.

And of course, I could never do that to the missus... :lol:

What wash your cock. :winkold:

Got Drunk. Asked for BJ. he said I had to wear a Johnny. I said ı'd pay extra for not having one. A very tiny Turkish man drew a knife on me. (not in ink)

Why were you asking a very tiny Turkish man for a blow job?!

Got Drunk. Asked for BJ. he said I had to wear a Johnny. I said ı'd pay extra for not having one. A very tiny Turkish man drew a knife on me. (not in ink)

Why were you asking a very tiny Turkish man for a blow job?!

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Â