Have You Ever Practiced Bed Artistry With A Professional?

maqroll

Have You Been With A Prostitute?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Been With A Prostitute?

• No
    • Yes

The beauty of this poll is that it should provide realistic results, because people can vote anonymously without saying a word.....so then...have you ever visited a prostitute?

Starter for ten: No. But I know a man who has. He did it on holiday (Magaluf) when we were younger. The mad thing is it was about ten days into our holiday, and for some reason he needed to borrow a pair of trousers. One of the other lads lent him the pair he had been wearing the night before, and rather comically he had left roughly the equivalent of £50 in the back pocket.

My mate thought it would only be rude not to use this money to fulfill his long held fantasy of getting a blowjob from a Chinese or Japanese lady, so he did. :lol:

I know a few other stories of people who say they have slept with a whore while they were on holiday, including two mates who said they did it in Amsterdam when their girlfriends had gone back to the hotel early. I am assuming that being abroad or out of town is far more common a place for people to pay for sex than at home.

Nope, but have a story,like Rev, bout a man who did ;)

It wasnt a shag, but we were in vegas, he took this sloshbucket up to the room and paid her $80 for cheeky gums around plums, well she got him up there and said "If your not finished in five mins im off" This didnt do his cobb on well and he couldnt dump his muck in her mouth, so she just jogged on, we were pissing ourselves, especially when he rang the front desk to ask for the number to the hookers association of vegas to complain!

Nope, but have a story,like Rev, bout a man who did ;)

It wasnt a shag, but we were in vegas, he took this sloshbucket up to the room and paid her $80 for cheeky gums around plums, well she got him up there and said "If your not finished in five mins im off" This didnt do his cobb on well and he couldnt dump his muck in her mouth, so she just jogged on, we were pissing ourselves, especially when he rang the front desk to ask for the number to the hookers association of vegas to complain!

ROFLMAO

No and don't intend too either - the idea of stirring many men's porridge is not appealling!!!

I also know plenty who have been with a prostitute.

However, I'm all for legalising it!!! If that means there's better health implications, safety for the professionals and another taxable profession then crack on!

No and don't intend too either - the idea of stirring many men's porridge is not appealling!!!

I also know plenty who have been with a prostitute.

However, I'm all for legalising it!!! If that means there's better health implications, safety for the professionals and another taxable profession then crack on!

It's taxable now. HMRC aren't interested in the legality of a profession, if they see you making money, they'll try to tax it.

Eight drinks of something to a random = roughly £32 or less.

Prostitute = from what has been said I'm guessing roughly £50 upwards.

Although, I'm sure there is probably just as much chance of getting an STD from either of these options nowadays....

Â