Have You Ever Practiced Bed Artistry With A Professional?

maqroll

Have You Been With A Prostitute?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Been With A Prostitute?

• No
    • Yes

Got Drunk. Asked for BJ. he said I had to wear a Johnny. I said ı'd pay extra for not having one. A very tiny Turkish man drew a knife on me. (not in ink)

Why were you asking a very tiny Turkish man for a blow job?!

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

There's an exception to every rule, this is one of those.

Got Drunk. Asked for BJ. he said I had to wear a Johnny. I said ı'd pay extra for not having one. A very tiny Turkish man drew a knife on me. (not in ink)

Is that a confession Mike? :winkold:

Well given that I'm not knocking it, I obviously haven't tried it!

:?

Ive never tried it, and can safely say i never will. Each to their own mate, we can still be pals :)

Ive never tried it, and can safely say i never will. Each to their own mate, we can still be pals :)

A clever little edit there!!! I was of course refering to her pimp. Who was a tiny little turkish man.

I was a younger man then.....

I have a beautiful girlfriend now...blah blah blah

A clever little edit there!!! I was of course refering to her pimp. Who was a tiny little turkish man.

I was a younger man then.....

I have a beautiful girlfriend now...blah blah blah

Dont know what your on about fella? :winkold:

Its not for me but my mate likes to visit them all when he goes on holiday to Riga, Amsterdam etc..

He was pissed off he couldnt find one in Gothenburg

What's with that? Is he ugly? Sex addict? I can understand doing it once, but doing it regularly...

When we amsterdam there was a group of five of us and we all said we'd pay for one of us to do it. We spent the whole day bullying a couple of the group to do... just so we could have that funny story to go back and tell everyone, but no one manned up. Spoke to my mate when i got back and he did sleep with one of them and said he regretted doing it.

Its not for me but my mate likes to visit them all when he goes on holiday to Riga, Amsterdam etc..

He was pissed off he couldnt find one in Gothenburg

What's with that? Is he ugly? Sex addict? I can understand doing it once, but doing it regularly...

I dont know I never asked him. He never uses them at home

I haven't but my mate is like a rat up a drain pipe whenever we go away and he will always find them,He even has a few regulars in Sutton. He has a misses as well but I think he is addicted to them plus she won't let him do it up the poo pipe!

Â