Who will top the group?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will top the group?

• Netherlands
    • Denmark
    • Japan
    • Cameroon

Surprise Surprise Arjen Robben is a major doubt now

For Robben though that just means there was a hair out of place when he got out of bed.

1..Netherlands

2..Cameroon

3..Denmark if we are lucky

4..Japan

It's really the worst team ever from denmark, and I wouldn't be surprised if we lost all 3 games, we just don't have better players in denmark in these years, perhaps we will have better players and manager by the next world cup, I hope

They came top of a pretty decent qualifying group. Maybe I'm over-estimating Denmark but I think they'll easily qualify.

Surprise Surprise Arjen Robben is a major doubt now

For Robben though that just means there was a hair out of place when he got out of bed.

Why was he still playing in the 86th minute with the score 6-1 in a friendly?

IDIOTIC management right there...

They'll miss Robben, it will be a huge loss.

Holland are currently the world champions, according to the highly interesting Unofficial Football World Championships.

I don't think they will underestimate their opponents, but I also don't think people are generally expecting a great deal from them even though they're going into the World Cup on a great run of form and with some fantastic players. You can get 11/1 on them winning the trophy which, although it's unlikely, are decent odds.

Also, I'm going to be in Amsterdam for their final group game against Cameroon. Should be brilliant!

I agree that losing Robben will be a big loss for them. Absolutely top class player.

Still, Sneijder is amazing and van Persie's looking like he could be back to his best just at the right time. Van der Vaart is a very good player too if he performs. Defensively though, they aren't quite as strong.

The one thing I like about Holland is the manager. He is low profile and lets teh players get on with the job. Compare this to last Holland managers were big names like Hiddink, Advocaat, Riijkaard, Van Gaal and Van Basten.

He is a lot more low key and i think the players appreciate this

This group will be fun to watch and colourful.

I actually think Cameroon are one of the more balanced african teams. Kameni is a decent keeper, they have Bassong and Assou-Ekotto at the back, Alex Song as the holding midfielder alongside Jean Makoun and Etoo upfront. That's a decent spine. Big problem is if Etoo misses a game as they don't have a decent striker bar him.

So Holland and Cameroon just edging out Denmark I reckon.

This group will be fun to watch and colourful.

I actually think Cameroon are one of the more balanced african teams. Kameni is a decent keeper, they have Bassong and Assou-Ekotto at the back, Alex Song as the holding midfielder alongside Jean Makoun and Etoo upfront. That's a decent spine. Big problem is if Etoo misses a game as they don't have a decent striker bar him.

So Holland and Cameroon just edging out Denmark I reckon.

They have Webo who is coming off a good with season with Mallorca.

I agree about the balance, very strong side.

Yeah Webo scores a bit in Spain and they also have Achille Emana who's a sort of creative midfielder, has been linked to a few prem clubs in the past.

Nothing to be seriously worried about though bar Etoo.

Â