bickster

Who will top the group?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will top the group?

• Netherlands
    • Denmark
    • Japan
    • Cameroon

He's still played to a very decent standard for Spurs and Newcastle in the prem.

I'd certainly say he's one of the better african central defenders around, certainly better than the likes of Danny Shittu and Mahjid Bougherra who'll be regular starters for other african teams.

Ok, we lack alot of star-quality at the moment but I will be disappointed if we end behind Cameroon.

I wouldn´t swap spines either:

Sorensen

Agger-Kjaer

Poulsen

Tomasson/Eriksen (Yes)

Bendtner

It all depends on that spine though.

Ok, we lack alot of star-quality at the moment but I will be disappointed if we end behind Cameroon.

I wouldn´t swap spines either:

Sorensen

Agger-Kjaer

Poulsen

Tomasson/Eriksen (Yes)

Bendtner

It all depends on that spine though.

Isn't the problem with that spine the fact that 40% of it is currently injured or not fit?

I was under the impression that Kjaer has a knee injury and isn't likely to play, Sorensen is still recovering from his dislocated elbow and although Bendtner has more or less recovered from his injury he has barely played in the last couple of months and isn't really as fit as he could be.

I think they are all reasonably fit.

Kjaer had a knock. The doctor seems more concerned than him though.

Bendtner is atleast as fit as he were when he returned for Arsenal in the winter.

I know most of you dislike him but check out his stats during that period.

Sorensen could use a bit more time to recover but I think he will manage. Otherwise we got decent replacement there.

Biggest concern (of the spine) is Tomasson. Not because of fitness but crapness. Hope he recovers his scoring touch.

Eriksen I have high hopes for. Our future number 10. Sadly he won´t be an unknown to the dutch.

Bit like England then

Have the groups changed? Are England now in Group E?

Nice little dig at England though. How do you expect Ireland to get on?

InmanPhoneBBC_468x568.jpg

I like him too but sometimes he just loses it.

Stop punching opponents (even Swedes) inside our box!!

Guess you have to be a bit nuts to take over from Gravesen and Tofting though....True nutcases.

I loved wehn he annoyed Totti that was brilliant.

I have been watching this poll for ages. The Netherlands got to 40 votes before somebody voted for a different team. That is the best out of any of the polls.

I heard yesterday that the Dutch have imploded already following 'racial' remarks made by their winger Elia about a moroccan he was playing Xbox with online with a webcam.... several of the Dutch team are of moroccan decent and have taken the hump with him!!!!

The management team have now seized all laptops and webcams from the players and banned them from using the internet!

Good old Holland, they never fail to f**k it up for themselves!

Â