• England
    • USA
    • Algeria
    • Slovenia

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with England is simple, we have too many players living on their Premier League hype, Glaston rates Lennon as one of the best wingers but he is a one trick pony who could not suss out a Fulham reject! You can't blame Capello in this the fact is we really aren't that good! People blamed Green/ Heskey for his miss and Milner, but what about our World Class players Lampard, his delivery was dreadful, you'd expect him to dominate but he was shit!

The problem with England is simple, we have too many players living on their Premier League hype, Glaston rates Lennon as one of the best wingers but he is a one trick pony who could not suss out a Fulham reject! You can't blame Capello in this the fact is we really aren't that good! People blamed Green/ Heskey for his miss and Milner, but what about our World Class players Lampard, his delivery was dreadful, you'd expect him to dominate but he was shit!

Didn't Glaston actually say Lennon was THE BEST winger in the Prem? Which was laughable at the time and proven to be last night.

I agree in principle with what you are saying, we aren't good enough but I disagree in that I think Capello deserves a lot of stick for last night.

Milner wasn't right, we all know that Gerrard and Lampard doesn't work, we all know King isn't reliable due to fitness and that Carragher is way to slow. We all know SWP is shite and even worse than shite when played on the left.

We aren't good enough but he got a lot wrong yesterday in my view which made it even worse.

Kind of game where Young could have made the difference with his crossing, how is we had 2 wingers last night incapable of properly crossing? Gerrard was providing far better crosses. It was a tactical gamble that backfired on Capello playing an unfit Milner and King. There is no reason no to play the likes of Hart and Dawson against Algeria, then otherwise why pick them?

When we get the blend correct in midfield like against Croatia in qualifying we look like contenders. We look ragged and have been hit by injuries in key positions.

And we seem to breed bottle job keepers.

I'd put Joe Hart in for the next game.

Lennon isn't as good as his press suggests, sure he can go passed a man but he can't cross for shit, I think I counted one decent cross in yesterdays game

This is Lennon all over. Still at least he could control a ball unlike Wright-Phillips.

These people clearly don't get the premise of group matches followed by knockout matches do they. Ignorant idiots, stop commenting about stuff you know nothing about.

"What would America do if the superbowl ended in a tie?" Erm play extra time like in football you idiot.