Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

let me know if its any good DDID

4254d1354308340-fastlane-not-u00252bsure

Ha! 

I know what Dem means though. Clearly it is going to be a good show, but with 10 years of hype behind it it's going to be difficult for it to live up to expectation. 

Then again I thought that with Breaking Bad... Perhaps that's the trouble and why I've been a little weary of watching it before now. I've been so ridiculously spoiled recently by shows like Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead, even It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia regardless of how different they all are. So no matter how good it is technically I'm worried I won't 'get it' early enough to see it bare fruit. 

Hence why I asked the question. I shall give it time.

Didn't really enjoy Black Mirror all that much last night. It started well but I didn't really like the way it went in the second half. Although Hayley Atwell is very pretty, so actually yeah it was just fine.

I enjoyed it, but yeah, I thought the ending was pretty weak too. 

The Americans. Only a couple of episodes so far 3rd one coming tonight. Matthew Rhys is outstanding as a Russian agent living with wife (also and agent) and oblivious kids in suburban 1980's Washington DC. Well worth a download since I have no idea when it'll start to air in the UK.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I spent a lot of it with subtitles on. Parts of it are harder than normal to catch and I found it easier than having to rewind and replay :)

Â