Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I don't think the BBC could get away with calling episodes "Slime Surfers & Jissom Monkeys'' and "Double Hard Bastards & Girly Shirt Lifting Tosspieces" anymore! 

• Like 1

so finally took the plunge into breaking bad, watched whole lot from Monday to Saturday, really enjoyed it but did find first 2 and half seasons bit of let down, finale was as good as could have asked for 

Did anyone else watch BBC2's The Intruders??

Just have the last two episodes to go and it's been pretty decent in an off-kilter sci-fi/supernatural drama type way.

In essence, it's about a secret organisation that has the capacity to transfer their souls into other beings upon their death with the ability to be brought back 9 years later, taking over their 'host'.

(bugger, can't remember how to do spoilers!!! so have put text in white!)

Edited by theboyangel

Re-watching this (all episodes available on YouTube). Reminds me of being a teenager!

gameon1.jpg

When it was originally shown I made the mistake of watching an episode of this with a mate of mine who had ginger hair and was a touch sensitive about it

After about the 4th ginger tosser line he said " I'd heard this show was meant to be really funny , but it's dire "

Meanwhile I was doing my best not to choke with laughter

Wonder how's it dated ? For example I Used to love the Young ones as a teenager but you watch and old episode of that now and it's cringeworthy in most places .... Is game on still funny ?

Re-watching this (all episodes available on YouTube). Reminds me of being a teenager!

gameon1.jpg

Still on the first series then? :)

:)

I think the replacement Matthew was better, although did take a while to get used to initially! Didn't Chaplin leave to do a Hollywood movie?

When it was originally shown I made the mistake of watching an episode of this with a mate of mine who had ginger hair and was a touch sensitive about it

After about the 4th ginger tosser line he said " I'd heard this show was meant to be really funny , but it's dire "

Meanwhile I was doing my best not to choke with laughter

Wonder how's it dated ? For example I Used to love the Young ones as a teenager but you watch and old episode of that now and it's cringeworthy in most places .... Is game on still funny ?

I think it is. Something like Men Behaving Badly looks very dated now but can't say I noticed that with Game On.

so finally took the plunge into breaking bad, watched whole lot from Monday to Saturday, really enjoyed it but did find first 2 and half seasons bit of let down, finale was as good as could have asked for 

All of it in such a short space of time? Did you wash or eat in that period?!  :D  That's some going! 

Edited by Xela

An hour of any program is just about right for my attention span, after that i struggle to hold interest. That's why I'm not really into movies I get too bored, a lot of times I have to watch them in two parts.

Â