Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but Arrested Development is one of the greatest sitcoms ever made. I've just finished season 1 again and will start on season 2 after today's football . Apparently a movie is in the pipeline with the original cast and I can't wait !

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but Arrested Development is one of the greatest sitcoms ever made. I've just finished season 1 again and will start on season 2 after today's football . Apparently a movie is in the pipeline with the original cast and I can't wait !

They've been on about doing the movie for years. I dont think it's going to happen.

Shame it got cancelled.

Love the chicken impressions they do!

Tobias is a legend too!

They've been on about doing the movie for years. I dont think it's going to happen.

Shame it got cancelled.

Tobias is a legend too!

According to IMDB the script is now half done and it is scheduled for release in 2012 .

Shame it got cancelled.

Tobias is a legend too!

According to IMDB the script is now half done and it is scheduled for release in 2012 .

The only reason its taken so long is because of Michael Cera's busy schedule! Good to see some love for AD, it is truly fantastic.

Daddy horny Michael...

The only reason its taken so long is because of Michael Cera's busy schedule! Good to see some love for AD, it is truly fantastic.

Daddy horny Michael...

Surely he can find time for the show that made him!! rocket polisher.

I tried. For about 6 episodes but it just didn't make me laugh at all. Its just so, well, american.

IMO its ok, nice quick 30 minute episodes, piven makes it what it is, johnny drama is a decent character and some of the cameos are good as long as you know who they are (look out for the karate kid) but a fair chunk of it is a bit throwaway

listings for sky atlantic -

Angels in America

Battlestar Galactica

Bored to Death

Big Love

Blue Bloods

Boardwalk Empire

Bored to Death

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Eastbound & Down

Empire Falls

Enlightened

Entourage

ER

Flight of the Conchords

Funny or Die

Game of Thrones

Generation Kill

How To Make It In America

Hung

In Treatment

Inside the Actors Studio

Luck

Mad Men

Mildred Pierce

Seinfeld

Six Feet Under

Tell Me You Love Me

The Borgias

The Mind of the Married Man

The Pacific

The Sopranos

The Wire

The X-Files

Thirtysomething

This is Jinsy

Treme

Weeds

some of them wont be on until their contract expires with other channels (true blood etc) but its safe to say i might like this channel! hopefully they make it pin protected and show stuff all day rather than wait for the watershed

I have just got into Entourage & I love it - it's quite funny and enjoyable and very blokey.

I just watched all 7 series back to back. it is excellent.

I always thought of myself as a cultured, intelligent deep thinking kinda man... but after watching this show i know realise that all i really want is money and pussy.

Â