Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm watching that benefits street thing on channel 4 at the moment, purely because it is based on a road that is about 4 miles from me.

Some bint is crying that they have cut her benefits and is going to get evicted, you should see the size of their **** telly it's **** massive.

I know that some people are dealt a shit hand and want to work and genuinely can't get a break, I know that channel 4 has purposely made these people look as bad as possible, but I see people like these every single day.

The pub is full of people who haven't worked a day in their lives yet always have money for fags, then there is people like me who has worked every day since I was 16 and I rarely venture into the pub these days because it's too expensive.

Just put that benefit program on channel 4. They are utter vile vile scum.

That woman who just complained about having no money to pay her rent yet she is taking a **** taxi somewhere. Scumbags.

Edited by Avfc96

We had that with Last Tango in Halifax. All filmed around here, but locations jumbled up and misnamed.

The 7:39 on BBC1 is like that

First time he got on the train was Weybridge station and now he just got off at Woking...

You'd think Mrs H would have been impressed with my powers of observation but she just yawned and went upstairs to bed muttering under her breath

• Like 1

The pub is full of people who haven't worked a day in their lives yet always have money for fags...

How much is a pint, how much is a pack of fags, how much is JSA per week?

They may not have 'worked' a day in their lives, i.e. normal PAYE job, but it isn't benefits that pays for being in the pub all week unless being on benefits also gives people the ability to magic pounds out of their arseholes.

We had that with Last Tango in Halifax. All filmed around here, but locations jumbled up and misnamed.

The 7:39 on BBC1 is like that

First time he got on the train was Weybridge station and now he just got off at Woking...

You'd think Mrs H would have been impressed with my powers of observation but she just yawned and went upstairs to bed muttering under her breath

wimmin watch telly different to blokes

they're all like 'ooh, I hope he doesn't betray 20 years of trust with a woman that has cheap highlights'

and we're all like 'ha! you couldn't shag her up the bum on a pendolino because there is no baggage car after the '97 model upgrade'

• Like 2

The pub is full of people who haven't worked a day in their lives yet always have money for fags...

They may not have 'worked' a day in their lives, i.e. normal PAYE job, but it isn't benefits that pays for being in the pub all week unless being on benefits also gives people the ability to magic pounds out of their arseholes.

Yeah you know what I mean though, they haven't done an honest days work in their lives

Income based JSA (what most would be claiming) is £71.70 per week for 25+. £56.80 for under 25s. Edited by hogso

watched that benefits program. interesting how it was deemed acceptable to steal from shops and commit other crimes, but nicking off with a load of weed from a house in their own street was unforgiveable.

it's the young kids i feel most sorry for, the haven't really got a chance have they?

Â