The New Condem Government

bickster

I said this before the election, but people wanted a "change"...and they will get this under the Tories and Lib Dems.

its not the torie/lib dem alliance im scared of its whats coming, its going to be hporrible and had labour come in it would still have been bad if not worse.

labour have truely **** us all over

We were more in debt in from 1993 to 1997 under the Tories.

doesn't look like that to me

Nobody in the public sector earns money. They take money, they don't earn it.

Levi - what a frankly ridiculous and insulting thing to say.

So my sister - a Doctor - does not "earn" her money? My Daughter - a pharmacist - doesn't earn her money? my son-in-law - a teacher - doesn't earn his money etc etc

What about the police? what about the fire service? - these are all public sector jobs

None of them create wealth for society.

Sorry again that is 100% wrong. Without those there is NO society, hence their contribution is as, if not more important to its relative wealth.

Unless of course you buy into the private funding of all which is a mainstay of Tory policy. What was it they said "there is no society"?

Sorry again that is 100% wrong. Without those there is NO society, hence their contribution is as, if not more important to its relative wealth.

Unless of course you buy into the private funding of all which is a mainstay of Tory policy. What was it they said "there is no society"?

the private funding which Nulab have used to finance pretty much every major NHS development in the UK you mean?

So all this debt is the fault of the public sector, the unemployed, and other recievers of benefits? Right, got you now.

Its a doctrine that has been at the core of the Tory - and now ConDem - thinking for many years and still exists. There are many things abhorrent about it but in a self self self society that the Tory party believed in, its not seen as a problem. From a political point of view the fact that Clegg and his desire for power was prepared to drop all of the old LibDem principles to follow that, is shameful

the private funding which Nulab have used to finance pretty much every major NHS development in the UK you mean?

What the heck are you talking about?

Society is a mix of private and state funding - Levi stated that none - that is No one / nil etc - create any wealth.

Where have Labour been mentioned?

What the heck are you talking about?

Society is a mix of private and state funding - Levi stated that none - that is No one / nil etc - create any wealth.

Where have Labour been mentioned?

You mentioned private funding being a tory policy, but it's clearly not.

the state's being parasitical on society does not make it society.

Ahhh the Tory Mafia are hunting in packs I see. .
Ahhh your stock in trade response to posts you do not like I see and you talk about ridiculous and insulting? There used to be a rule about grouping posters under some nonsense phrase.

So all this debt is the fault of the public sector, the unemployed, and other recievers of benefits? Right, got you now

Has anybody actually said that and can you point me to it?

So all this debt is the fault of the public sector, the unemployed, and other recievers of benefits? Right, got you now

Not any VT'ers, but these seem to be the people the media are pointing at. A bit of a red herring really.

Tories and Lib Dems are making the decisions they are to blame for the next few years.

Coming from a Labour supporter, that comment is a lot like an arsonist who has just set fire to his home complaining about the size of the fire brigade's hose when they show out to put out the blaze.

Goverments across Europe are having to make deep and painful cuts to reduce their deficits and prevent the weight of sovereign debts dragging their economies under. That the scale of Britain's problem outstrips that even of Greece is without doubt the legacy of the Brown years.

The idea that there is any alternatve to this and that our problems are merely figures on a piece of paper is naive in the extreme. We have two choices, make the required cuts and get the situation under control, or don't and continue on the previous government's route into a death spiral.

I watched Andy Burnham talking about this as part of his ongoing leadership pitch and like the others he is pedalling the line that cuts do need to happen, yet refusing point blank to identify where those cuts should come. I don't blame him, if he didn't say that he would be endorsing the path the coalition have taken, but the G20 have recently validated this government's approach by recommending the same measures.

It's going to be rough but there is no one to blame but the previous government. Trying to blame those who have inherited this mess is simply a rejection of reality.

Nobody in the public sector earns money. They take money, they don't earn it.

Levi - what a frankly ridiculous and insulting thing to say.

So my sister - a Doctor - does not "earn" her money? My Daughter - a pharmacist - doesn't earn her money? my son-in-law - a teacher - doesn't earn his money etc etc

What about the police? what about the fire service? - these are all public sector jobs

Any business making a profit creates wealth for society whether it be publicly owned or privately run.

Tories and Lib Dems are making the decisions they are to blame for the next few years.

Coming from a Labour supporter, that comment is a lot like an arsonist who has just set fire to his home complaining about the size of the fire brigade's hose when they show out to put out the blaze.

Goverments across Europe are having to make deep and painful cuts to reduce their deficits and prevent the weight of sovereign debts dragging their economies under. That the scale of Britain's problem outstrips that even of Greece is without doubt the legacy of the Brown years.

The idea that there is any alternatve to this and that our problems are merely figures on a piece of paper is naive in the extreme. We have two choices, make the required cuts and get the situation under control, or don't and continue on the previous government's route into a death spiral.

I watched Andy Burnham talking about this as part of his ongoing leadership pitch and like the others he is pedalling the line that cuts do need to happen, yet refusing point blank to identify where those cuts should come. I don't blame him, if he didn't say that he would be endorsing the path the coalition have taken, but the G20 have recently validated this government's approach by recommending the same measures.

It's going to be rough but there is no one to blame but the previous government. Trying to blame those who have inherited this mess is simply a rejection of reality.

How will these cuts benefit me? What will I get out of this? It's just another form of suppression and putting the pressure on the people at the bottom as usual. Overall, It IS a figure on a piece of paper, money is a man made invention if we get to the root of it.

They say the future will be better! When will this future arrive? It won't, it's simply "spin". And, as I've said before, monetarism is not a sure way of helping the Economy.

Not any VT'ers, but these seem to be the people the media are pointing at. A bit of a red herring really.

So no VTers, no politicians, just the media?

How will these cuts benefit me? What will I get out of this? It's just another form of suppression and putting the pressure on the people at the bottom as usual. Overall, It IS a figure on a piece of paper, money is a man made invention if we get to the root of it.

They say the future will be better! When will this future arrive? It won't, it's simply "spin". And, as I've said before, monetarism is not a sure way of helping the Economy.

So whats you alternative?

Â