Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

I hear they have competition for his signature in the form of Huddersfield. They won the league three times in a row once upon a time, so Rovers will probably lose out.

LoL! :clap:

Or Notts Forest following back to back European Trophies!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear they have competition for his signature in the form of Huddersfield. They won the league three times in a row once upon a time, so Rovers will probably lose out.

Oh no, let's not forget. Blackburn won the PREMIERSHIP whilst Hudds only won the english 1st division. Don't forget that the PL started a whole new era. Oh, the joy of Sky...

Strange that if you think you can buy players like Carew and Young, you also want Heskey. But let's give him to them before they realise.

Blaise Matuidi anyone? Combative defensive midfielder, captain of Saint-Étienne at the age of 23, capped at most levels of the French national youth teams and recently won his first senior call-up, plus he's entering the last year of his contract. Could be worth a sniff if Sidwell fecks off. Allegedly Arsenal were sniffing around a while back.

blogimg_6042_114840-20090520151657747329.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club could be set to enter the race for Charles N’Zogbia.

The former Newcastle United midfielder is keen to quit Wigan Athletic this summer, and is angry that the club blocked a potential move to Birmingham City.

Sunderland are also keen to take the France international, but they could face competition from managerless Villa according to reports.

The Midlands side still look set to lose James Milner to Manchester City, and the cash raised from the same would allow them to bid for £10million-rated N’Zogbia.

http://tinyurl.com/28jvqjh

The former Newcastle United midfielder is keen to quit Wigan Athletic this summer, and is angry that the club blocked a potential move to Birmingham City.

Sunderland are also keen to take the France international, but they could face competition from managerless Villa according to reports.

The Midlands side still look set to lose James Milner to Manchester City, and the cash raised from the same would allow them to bid for £10million-rated N’Zogbia.

I rate NZogbia but I think we are more in need of a central midfielder at the minute, especially after Albrighton's great performance at the weekend. If we could have a CM'er and N'Zogbia (and offload Heskey, Sidwell, Davies and Beye) then that would be great.

I rate NZogbia but I think we are more in need of a central midfielder at the minute, especially after Albrighton's great performance at the weekend. If we could have a CM'er and N'Zogbia (and offload Heskey, Sidwell, Davies and Beye) then that would be great.

A central midfielder in addition to Ireland?

Can score good goals but not worth £10m...

A central midfielder in addition to Ireland?

I just don't see him as a replacement for Milner, I think he is best in a 3 man CM with two behind. Could be NRC and Petrov but we are a bit thin on the ground if anybody is injured/needs resting/suspended with Delph out until X-mas and I am still hoping Sidders moves on. Would love to see Flamini coming in.

and me barrys boots, i think ireland can replace milners creativity but not his energy, and i dont rate NRC or sidwell wouldnt mind either or both being sold too, flamini would be a perfect player for us IMO, as i said a few posts back VDV or him on loan so we can ease delph back in properly would be ideal

N'Zogbia?

Does the fact that he forced himself out of both Newcastle and Wigan tell us something about his attitude?

Don't want him near this club.

Sounded like a whiny little bitch at Newcastle as well.

N'Zogbia? What is it, sign as many prats as possible week?

I hope we don't sign this player, unless we can get him for 50p and pay him in peanuts.

If we could get N'Zogbia, Chimbonda & Mido we'd be well covered.

in the rocket polisher department that is.

N'Zogbia? What is it, sign as many prats as possible week?

I hope we don't sign this player, unless we can get him for 50p and pay him in peanuts.

If we could get N'Zogbia, Chimbonda & Mido we'd be well covered.

in the rocket polisher department that is.

Being well covered by rocket polishers is fairly high on my list of "things not to experience".