Jez

Redknapp feels sorry for Odemwingie and remains blameless. 

I know how Odemthingy feels, I turned up at the dentist tonight.............a week early!

In front of a full waiting room too.

odemwingie gets everything he deserved, haha :lol: fecking eejit.

Well, if it can be proved that someone at QPR told him to show up for a physical, there will be hell to pay, probably a reduction of points.

what is it with beckham? why at 37 years old does he still talk like a retard? somebody needs to teach him the english language, he repeats himself, but not very clearly

ever club after manure only want him for the name, hes past it, just a marketing ploy, i hate him, thick cu nt

I'm really not sure you're in any position to be commenting on the intelligence of others...

QPR manager Harry Redknapp later admitted he felt sorry for Odenwingie, who now faces an embarrassing return to West Brom.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, he said: "I think he probably felt that the deal had been agreed between the clubs and it hadn't and it was all a mix-up really.

"I feel sorry for the lad and the way the whole thing's turned out. It wasn't any of our doing. I think he was maybe advised that he should turn up here and that the club had made an offer and the offer had been accepted. The wires got crossed somewhere."

What a dick.