Jez

I'm actually a little disappointed, purely because I was looking forward to hearing commentators describe their midfield as "Mulumbuandoumbia". Sounds like a tropical fruit drink.

inzaghi to watford be brilliant and also would probably be disastrous. He is so small in frame he would be kicked lumps out of in Championship by "footballers" like Chris Morgan

Vela to Sociedad looks likely he is in spain atm having talks with them, I really rate him would've liked him here to be honest.

He will do well at Sociedad, his loan spell was also very good.

Great player.. Got huge potential.

I agree. Rate him higher than Dos Santos.

Little update: (Dutch related)

Narsingh from Heerenveen to PSV (4,1 million euro) PSV won the race against Ajax

Luuk de Jong from FC Twente to Borussia Munchengladbach (15 million)

Elia from Juventus to Werder Bremen (5.5 million)

Amrabat from Kayserispor to Galatasaray (8 million) bit of suprise, Amrabat failed at PSV.

Loovens from Celtic to Real Zaragoza (bosman)

Aissati from Ajax to Vitesse (bosman) Vitesse wants to challenge the big teams in the Dutch league. They are the first Dutch team with rich owners.

Pranjic from Bayern Munchen to Sporting Lissabon (bosman)

Labyad from PSV to Sporting Lissabon (bosman)

Zuiverloon from Real Mallorca to Heerenveen (on loan) Van Basten is the new head coach of Heerenveen

El Hamdaoui from Ajax to Fiorentina (1 million) El Hamdaoui is a good player but had many fights with Frank de Boer

Rumors:

Muniesa from Barcelona to Ajax (on loan) Barcelona and Muniesa are both interested, it's up to Ajax now, 90% sure he will come.

To replace Luuk de Jong, Twente is mostly interested in Castaignos (young Dutch talent plays at the primavera team of Inter) and Matavz (PSV)

Zlatan to PSG will be confirmed in the next few minutes.. confirmed press conference.

€23m to Milan, wages for €13m.

Wild speculation from The_Rev, but Berbatov to replace Zlatan? Similar sort of player, similar age, available for less than £10m. Seems good business?

Zlatan to PSG will be confirmed in the next few minutes.. confirmed press conference.

€23m to Milan, wages for €13m.

Wild speculation from The_Rev, but Berbatov to replace Zlatan? Similar sort of player, similar age, available for less than £10m. Seems good business?

Thought exactly the same myself

inzaghi to watford be brilliant and also would probably be disastrous. He is so small in frame he would be kicked lumps out of in Championship by "footballers" like Chris Morgan

Rumors of him going to Reading now. Would love to see him in the Prem!

Here is an inane bit of trivia for you: The only Premier League club who havent signed a player this summer are Manchester City. Who'd have thunk it?