Jez

414970.jpg

Isla and Asamoah in Turin for medicals yesterday.

It's really a disaster for Italian football that Udinese keep getting in the CL. Last season they got in and sold Inler and Sanchez, this year Isla and Asamoah. They've no hope of competing and it'll give another kicking to the Serie A co-efficient. Good signings for Juve though.

Isla is a very good player and versatile always impressed me when watching him play. only saw Asamoah a few times cant realy gather an opinion but Juventus have Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio in midfield might struggle for game time

Juve play 3 in the middle so he should still play a decent amount, especially with them now having Champions League football.

I do wonder where Isla fits though. Lichsteiner had a great season at RB last year and they have a few in CM now. Will play him left back maybe?

414970.jpg

Isla and Asamoah in Turin for medicals yesterday.

It's really a disaster for Italian football that Udinese keep getting in the CL. Last season they got in and sold Inler and Sanchez, this year Isla and Asamoah. They've no hope of competing and it'll give another kicking to the Serie A co-efficient. Good signings for Juve though.

I'd love to know what happens to all of Udinese's money that they recoup. Barely ever spend any money.

Yeah they must've made over £50m last summer with the Sanchez, Inler and Zapata sales. They signed Torje for around £5m I think but nobody else that I know of. Then this season Isla and Asamoah are 15m euros up front with another 15m next summer. I imagine Armero and Badu will be sold for decent money in the next few years too. I bet their owner loves their scouting team.

I bet Benatia won't be there long. Great scouting setup over there.

wouldnt be far from best scouting system in the world they sign multiple players a season but always end up with gems like Bierhoff, Sanchez, Iaquinta to name a few

Apparently Juve are going to offer 40m euros + Giovinco to Napoli for Cavani. PLZ NO!

How do Juve still own Giovanco?

IIRC, they do and they don't. Parma have 50% of his contract, Juve the other half.

Juve would have to buy out the 50% they sold to Parma and then sell him if they wanted to use him for anything else. Last I heard was that Inter fancied him.

Apparently Juve are going to offer 40m euros + Giovinco to Napoli for Cavani. PLZ NO!

IIRC, they do and they don't. Parma have 50% of his contract, Juve the other half.

Yeah Parma bought 50% last summer for 3m euros which looking back is a superb peice of business. I'm assuming Juve would just give their half of him to Napoli in the deal mentioned - if that's allowed?

Yeah Parma bought 50% last summer for 3m euros which looking back is a superb peice of business. I'm assuming Juve would just give their half of him to Napoli in the deal mentioned - if that's allowed?

Yup sounds about right to me... the Giovinco deal last summer is the same as Inter/Genoa and Mattia Destro except inter would have to pay siiillly money to get him back :P