Jez

Josh McEachran on his way to Swansea

Putting him in my fantasy team then. I think he's a player of real quality. Great loan move for everyone concerned. He will fit right in with Swansea's style, get great experience, and I'm sure Chelsea will love this deal and it'll make him a much better player, much like Sturridge to Bolton.

It's the **** curse again though, I tell you. I shouldn't have bought a Reus top on my hols.

I seem to be under some sort of curse when it comes to getting names on the back of new shirts; the season after I bought the Luca Toni shirt Bayern Munich bought him. Then, the season after I bought the Marcell Jansen shirt, Bayern Munich bought him. I bought a Marko Marin shirt from Monchengladbach last year and what happened? He went to Werder Bremen mere months later. I thought when I bought my Erwin Hoffer top he'd at least be at Rapid Vienna for another few seasons, I mean who the heck is gonna want to buy him? Napoli, clearly, thought otherwise.

It's got to the point now where this curse has seemingly "evolved" and knows what I'm going to do before I even do it; at the start of this season I had my heart set on a Hajduk Split shirt with Nikola Kalinic on the back. I spent a good few weeks trawling the web for a decent price, finally had some joy and was all set to part with my hard-earned moolah when Blackburn incurred my ever-lasting wrath.

My last 5 Villa shirts?

Barry

Laursen

Milner

Young

Bent (current)

:(

Know how you feel.

Sheeeeit.

I normally go with safe names - last three have been Petrov, Agbonlahor and Bent (yeah I know the latter isn't a safe one at all).

I'm gutted and they are all packed away in the loft now... bar the Bent one.

I also got a mug last year with Downing, Carew, Young, Petrov and Jones (me) on, I swear I am a curse :P

That's why you never buy a shirt with a name on the back until you know how their career turns out.

Some notable moves going through...

Balázs Dzsudzsák - Anzhi Makhachkala ► Dinamo Moscow (€19m)

Davide Biondini - Cagliari ► Genoa (undisclosed)

Ahmed Musa - VVV-Venlo ► CSKA Moscow (€5m) :cry:

Pontus Wernbloom - AZ Alkmaar ► CSKA Moscow (€3m)

Hanno Balitsch - Bayer Leverkusen ► 1.FC Nürnberg (free)

Ricardo Rodríguez - FC Zürich ► VfL Wolfsburg (€8.5m)

Ludovic Obraniak - Lille ► Bordeaux (€1m) :| Bargain that, I hoped we'd be looking at him.

Maxwell - Barcelona ► Paris St-Germain (€3.5m)

NOt to mention he's got even better since he joined Madrid, so I would assume would cost more than they bought him for.

So United would probably have to pay £100m +

Not gonna happen

Real Madrid will not sell Ronaldo. Who the **** would they replace him with? Messi? :crylaugh:

It is shitty speculation at its worst. Ronaldo came in for some stick from the Madrid fans following the Barcelona game, it seems to have rumbled on for a few weeks after with some supporters sticking to their guns ("I know Ronaldo has scored 112 in 114 appearances since signing, but we have to ask ourselves what else has he done for Real Madrid?") but I dont think there is the slightest chance of him wanting to leave. I'll eat my hat if he does.