Jez

Haha to be fair I think Luiz will come good eventually, he's never been the best defender but he isn't as bad as he is now. I remember when Coloccini first came to England who had a similar style (and hair!) and he was dreadful too. But now he's adjusted to English football, with the help of a year in the Championship I'd say he's one of the better defenders in the league.

Anymore than £50k and Chelsea are right to walk away IMO

He no doubt wants to match the likes of alex and he's simply not there

On 'Goals on Sunday" this morning they were saying Cahill was asking for £80-85k a week. He's been spending too much time with Reo-Coker if you ask me...

Alex is off to PSG or Juventus and has been treated disgracefully by Chelsea recently. He should be playing centre defence instead of Luiz and even Bosingwa who played last week there

Agree..

regarding the above I saw the goals on sunday part aswell and was shocked to hear it.. Cahill on £85k a week is laughable and is nowhere near good enough for that type of wage packet.

Heard Walcott wants a new deal and wants to be on £80k a week aswell.. not entirely sure he is worth that either myself.

That's what I was getting at, cahill is replacing alex, alex is probably on around £80k a week, so cahill might feel he is entitiled to the same

the difference is alex is a much better player and an established brazil international so it's not going to happen

I think frimpong is joining wolves on loan

Excellent bit of business for Wolves. He's looking a very very good player and will add a lot of solidity to their midfield.

Great for Arsenal too. Much like Sturridge to Bolton benefitted Chelsea so much. A chance to see what he can really do, and give a better idea of what he could be capable of (alot of Arsenal fans think he'll be their next Viera), and give him priceless experience.

Searched for a list of players who are out of contract this year. Found the following website (don't know how accurate it is exactly but some of them are certainly right):

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/vertragsende/basics.html

Trying to think who could be moving to the Premier League, or within the Premier League, or who we should be going for on the cheap.

but why are Hoffenheim letting him leave on loan. Is he out of form or not settle in Germany

Well it's all rather odd. He was their player of the season last year but he started this season injured and he hasn't gotten very many chances so I guess the manager just doesn't rate him highly enough.

Never knew Anelka was in the reserves these past few weeks.. since he announced his move to China he has been in the reserves. I think that's poor management as over the years Anelka has done so much for Chelsea (winning trophies etc) and I think that's poor, I think the fans should've been given the chance to say goodbye to him aswell.

EDIT : Just seen the lineup for the Chelsea game and Drogba isn't even on the bench (apparently injured).

i read earlier that drogba has had a fall out with chelsea as theyve only offered him a 1 year contract but obviously he wants more, hes early 30s now isnt he?

dont expect to see much of drogba then, we all know how these foreign ego-fueled managers like to act