Jez

Chelsea have an incredible defensive unit, Man. United don't.

Hazard and Alexis are also miles better than what United have anywhere in that advanced midfield area.

What I couldn't understand last season is why for half the season LVG benched Mata and Herrera and then of course both came back with Carrick and improved things for a bit.

casillas - porto

guidetti - celta

emiliano insua - stuttgart

pazzini - hellas

wijnaldum - newcastle

biabiany - inter

mceachran - brentford

n'zonzi - sevilla

matias silvestre - sampdoria

carrasco - atletico

ivan cavaleiro - monaco

adama traore - monaco

ronaldinho - fluminese

trapp - psg

isimat-mirin - psg

Ramires would walk into most teams starting 11s.

Still laughing at the claim united would have the best midfield in the prem lol

Matic Fabregas Hazard Willian Oscar

Cazorla Coqluein Sanchez Ozil Ramsey

Easily better

• Like 2

coquelin is still a bit underrated, was excellent in the 2nd half of last season

arsenal will line up - 

coquelin

wilshere   ramsey

sanchez                         ozil

thats miles better than anything utd can put out

id also say amazingly willian is still somewhat underrated

matic

fabregas   willian

oscar                      hazard

thats miles better than anything utd can put out too

then like you say chelsea have a much better defence on top of that midfield which is why they are champions, ramires and mikel would both probably get found out in most midfields but with that chelsea team they can get away with it

• Like 1

One to watch next season: Ben Gladwin (QPR)

We was linked with him with Luongo from Swindon but both went to QPR!! Gladwin scored twice on his debut in 10-0 win yesterday for QPR!

Scored a hat-trick and a double in may for Swindon in a central midfield!! and scoring record is very good for a midfielder

would be interesting to see if he has a good season at QPR

casillas - porto

guidetti - celta

emiliano insua - stuttgart

pazzini - hellas

wijnaldum - newcastle

biabiany - inter

mceachran - brentford

n'zonzi - sevilla

matias silvestre - sampdoria

carrasco - atletico

ivan cavaleiro - monaco

adama traore - monaco

ronaldinho - fluminese

trapp - psg

isimat-mirin - psg

Some interesting ones in there if they're all confirmed.

Carrasco to Atletico catches my eye, thought he looked excellent at Monaco few times last season and Belgium international. If they keep Greizmann it's him, Carrasco, Vietto and Jackson Martinez as front four, that will challenge for the title imo.

Pazzini to Verona, what has happened to him? The sort that will end up in the prem in the next 18 months.

They should all be confirmed

The interesting ones for me are traore to Monaco cos I thought he was meant to be a real talent for barca b, might be one of them who are unhappy with the set up and how long it takes to break through, they've sold him, deulofeu, tello, Cuenca, been a while since someone has broke though, bartra is always linked with a move, samper was moaning last week

Trapp to psg, the Italian guy they've got isn't that bad and will no doubt be looking to move now

Ronaldinho turning down MLS

They should all be confirmed

The interesting ones for me are traore to Monaco cos I thought he was meant to be a real talent for barca b, might be one of them who are unhappy with the set up and how long it takes to break through, they've sold him, deulofeu, tello, Cuenca, been a while since someone has broke though, bartra is always linked with a move, samper was moaning last week

Trapp to psg, the Italian guy they've got isn't that bad and will no doubt be looking to move now

Ronaldinho turning down MLS

Ah I thought Traore to Monaco was the useless one who was at Everton on loan a while back.

Both wrong. They signed him from Lille. He recently won player of the tournament at the U20 world cup.

• Like 1

Torres - Forlan - Aguero - Falcao - Costa - Manzukic and now Vietto and Martinez. 

Atletico certainly know how to find a striker.

Just signed Carrasco from Monaco as well.

makes sense and a brilliant piece of business for Orlando. Could be happy to move close to home and signing a huge Hispanic player could help the fans decide to support the club as I imagine a lot of people are probably not 100 convinced about the club yet

He's what 25, still easily good enough to play in europe and would walk into about 60% of prem teams including us.

MLS are certainly not just signing players at the end like Gerrard and Lampard, getting players between 25-30 so give it another 5 years and it could be a very good league.

Edit: Be interested to get Tommy's thoughts on what he wants to see United do with their strikers.

They are seriously short there with just Rooney and James Wilson. Remember they're back in the champions league so it won't be a 45 game season like last year, more like 60 so you need four front line strikers really like they had in the Fergie days, two to start and two game changing options off the bench.

Yeah they've signed Memphis but while he adapts to the league, he's a wide player in a 4-3-3 all day long.

Edited by VillaChris

Javier Hernandez has retired from football, in talks with Orlando city in the mls.

For some reason I've never liked him. Can't explain why, its irrational.