Jez

Sanchez to Arsenal confirmed, great signing.

Wonder what this means for Walcott, seeing as they pretty much play in the same position?

Excellent signing although still think they need another proper centre forward alongside Giroud

Maybe the plan is to finally move Walcott in to the centre?

Sanchez is an awesome signing. Can't wait to see him get up to speed with the prem

Yes for me one of the best players in the world cup.  I can see Arsenal making a real challenge for the title next season...

Giroud

Sanchez Ozil Walcott

If they get a new striker that will be a deadly attacking force.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchez through the middle instead of giroud. They still have Ramsey and the Ox to add to that. If they add a good dm (khederia) then they will be pretty hard to beat.

Then why even mention it?  You just look like one of those attention seeking @ITK_AGENT_1337 Twitter accounts now.  

Incidentally, I've been told next weeks winning lottery numbers.  I can't tell anybody else though, they made me keep it a secret. Sorry folks.

Sorry didn't realise this was the ITK thread. I was just making a comment that I've been told Arsenal will be signing some very good players this summer. I've been told some names in confidence that's all. I appreciate it's not much help but I wasn't trying to come across as an ITK. Just chatting on a forum.

• Like 1

Giroud

Sanchez    Ozil    Walcott

If they get a new striker that will be a deadly attacking force.

Giroud might be exactly what they need right now.  With that midfield they could use Giroud as a target man, Mark Hughes style, plays with his back to goal and brings his team mates into play.  Arsenal might be getting quite a lot of goals from midfield next season if everything goes to play.  A player like Benteke is cut out for a system like that, I wonder if he was ever on Arsene's radar? 

Khederia would be perfect for Arsenal imo.  They need a striker though as Giroud is not quite good enough for where they want to be.  He's a very good player and a good option to have but I think they need someone like Benzema, Balotelli or dare I even say it Benteke.

Khederia would be perfect for Arsenal imo. They need a striker though as Giroud is not quite good enough for where they want to be. He's a very good player and a good option to have but I think they need someone like Benzema, Balotelli or dare I even say it Benteke.

This a hint... ;) Edited by AVFCforever1991

Khederia would be perfect for Arsenal imo. They need a striker though as Giroud is not quite good enough for where they want to be. He's a very good player and a good option to have but I think they need someone like Benzema, Balotelli or dare I even say it Benteke.

This a hint... ;)

That last bit better not be a hint.

i thought giroud was ok last year, long season with a lot of games got to him though, they have joel campbell too but i thought he was more of a striker coming in from the left (like podolski, they have him too) rather than up top alone, leaves them sanogo

in my mind they need another striker and another CB

Bony to Liverpool apparently and Troy Deeney to Swansea as Bony's replacement! plenty of good strikers around Europe so i am suprised if they go for Deeney who is a similar level to Danny Graham who they also signed from Watford a few years back.