Jez

A few rumours gathering overnight that Falcao has been lying about his age, and that he is 29 not 27.  

It comes from this source, my Spanish is non existent so I haven't got a clue what they are saying but as far as I can tell it seems somebody is saying he attended a school for five year olds back in 1989, which means he was born in 1984, not 1986 as is claimed. 

Dunno how Monaco will feel about this given they have just splooged £53m on the lad. They probably can't prove anything and the story may disappear within hours, but imagine how pissed off they will be if it is true! 

A few rumours gathering overnight that Falcao has been lying about his age, and that he is 29 not 27.  

It comes from this source, my Spanish is non existent so I haven't got a clue what they are saying but as far as I can tell it seems somebody is saying he attended a school for five year olds back in 1989, which means he was born in 1984, not 1986 as is claimed. 

Dunno how Monaco will feel about this given they have just splooged £53m on the lad. They probably can't prove anything and the story may disappear within hours, but imagine how pissed off they will be if it is true! 

Mehhh probably not too pissed off tbh. When you have the money they do, you're not too worried about age and sell on value of players you already spent 53 mill on. They spent that money to try and attain instant success which he will help with as he is on top of his game atm. 

Man Utd's pursuit of Fabregas is unusually public isn't it? Is it something Moyes is trying to do to get the fans on side so they don't get on his back for lack of transfer activity.

I can only assume Cesc has given MU some encouragement as they wouldn't be going at it like this unless he said he was up for it.

Its an odd one, it smacks of "yes, but we tried to get Fabregas" doesn't it. Like they are being so open as they expect it to fail (bit like the clowns used to do at small heath, and of course Wenger).

Nothing from CF though is there, I'm sure he could have put the story to bed himself via twitter if he wasn't interested in moving.

No idea at this stage but certainly an unusual approach from Utd and Moyes.

Spanish newspaper Marca claims Bale has agreed terms with Real Madrid, according to norwegian TV-station http://nrk.no. As there has been no fee agreed or anything like that, that hardly seems legal? Havent even seen it in shady English newspapers, so dunno what to think about this.

Spanish newspaper Marca claims Bale has agreed terms with Real Madrid, according to norwegian TV-station http://nrk.no. As there has been no fee agreed or anything like that, that hardly seems legal? Havent even seen it in shady English newspapers, so dunno what to think about this.

I hope its true

Would be nice for a spurs player to be tapped up for a change. They seem to get away with it all the time

Its an odd one, it smacks of "yes, but we tried to get Fabregas" doesn't it. Like they are being so open as they expect it to fail (bit like the clowns used to do at small heath, and of course Wenger).

Nothing from CF though is there, I'm sure he could have put the story to bed himself via twitter if he wasn't interested in moving.

No idea at this stage but certainly an unusual approach from Utd and Moyes.

This is what I was thinking too. I also think Moyes is trying to put an early marker of his intentions, as to impress the fans.

The thing I don't get in all of this is I thought Suarez was playing the victim as usual and said he hated living in England, the English press etc. and wanted to get out of the country.

He does realise London is in England yeah?