The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

I do have a soft spot for Dortmund. Apart from their amazing support, I can't possibly dislike a team that wears a black and dayglo yellow bumblebee strip :lol:

I'll need to get me a team though.

That'll happen naturally. Don't force it.

My Mrs is from Koblenz, and has been trying to force TUS Koblenz on me.

Not. A. Chance.

Went over to Hamburg for the Villa game a couple of years ago, great experience that. I'll see who takes my fancy!

So that puts St.Pauli in pole position then.

Hahaha, very true BOF.

And after the thraping HSV gave out to our second / third string that fateful night, maybe i should go for their arch rivals.

Lots of rivalry between them and Werder Bremen isnt their?

Werder Bremen = Des Bremner. Another link for me!

The only team is Borrusia Dortmund, i have been watching them since 1987, when my dad was posted there with the Army, since i joined the Army i have always followed them and my father-in-law (wife is German) is also a BVB fan, the stadium is the biggest in Germany, the tickets are cheap, they serve beer, atmosphere if off the head, especially when we play Schalke 04. Loads of Brits, squaddies go as there are still alot of based not far from Dortmund, get urself ova and get some Wartesiners (wobbly) down ur neck while watchin BVB

The only team is Borrusia Dortmund

Pfft, typical Dortmunder attitude. There are other teams in the Bundesliga yunno? :D

Although fair play to Dortmund, they do hold the record for having suffered the biggest ass-whooping in the history of the league; 12-0 loss to Mönchengladbach. :thumb:

I thought Friedrich was fantastic last night. Villa failed against him in a one on one and he got a last ditch tackle in against Torres. The defeat was no reflection on his performance at all and I think Wolfsburg have got themselves a very good defender there with bags of experience.

The only team is Borrusia Dortmund

Pfft, typical Dortmunder attitude. There are other teams in the Bundesliga yunno? :D

Although fair play to Dortmund, they do hold the record for having suffered the biggest ass-whooping in the history of the league; 12-0 loss to Mönchengladbach. :thumb:

Really i thought that there was only one team in the Bundesliga.....now your telling me there is more than one, wow i am shocked i didn't realise that whole time, thanks :twisted::twisted:

Hurra, Hurra, die Dortmunder sind da !

Immer wieder, immer wieder, immer wieder BVB.

Von der Elbe, bis zur Isar, immer wieder BVB.

Brussia, Brussia, Brussia...

Borussia, Borussia, Borussia BVB.

Borussia, Borussia, Borussia BVB.

Spitzenreiter, Spitzenreiter, hey, hey

Deutscher Meister wird nur der BVB, nur der BVB, nur der BVB.

Und schon wieder deutscher Meister BVB.

Und schon wieder deutscher Meister BVB.

Und schon wieder deutscher Meister,

und schon wieder deutscher Meister,

Und schon wieder deutscher Meister BVB !

Wir tragen schwarz, wir tragen gelb,

Wir sind die besten Fans der Welt.

Wir tragen schwarz,

Wir tragen gelb,

Wir sind die besten Fans der Welt!

I used to have a big interest in Werder Bremen during the Diego period, such a player he is on his day.

Leverkeusen will be my team now, simply because they had a cracking team when i was 10/11/12 and getting into football properly and that's always a good reason.

Wolfsburg are shaping up to be a cracking team though.

Ein Dortmunder kommt in die Kneipe und bestellt sich ein Bier. Aber er kriegt keines. macht er den Ober darauf aufmerksam: Herr Ober ,wo bleibt mein Bier? sagt der Ober: du bekommst keines! daraufhin der bvb-fan: warum nicht? der Ober: darum! Plötzlich wacht der bvb-fan auf. Er hatte alles nur geträumt. Völlig fassungslos und total niedergeschmettert macht er sich ne tasse kaffee und geht Brötchen holen. Als er zwei Krosse bestellt und sie nicht bekommt sagt er : wo bleiben die Brötchen? die kriegen sie nicht! warum nicht ?darum! Plötzlich wacht der bvb-fan auf. Er hatte alles nur geträumt. völlig fassungslos greift er zur knarre und erschießt sich aufgrund der vielen puddinge im Kühlschrank.

Was ist der Unterschied zwischern Doofmund und Karstadt?(Außer das beide Schulden haben). Ist doch klar,Karstadt hat die bessere Sportabteilung.

Wo liegt der Unterschied zwischen einem Staubsauger und dem Mannschaftsbus des BVB...

im Staubsauger hängt nur ein dreckssack.

"Vati, wann hat Dortmund eigentlich zuletzt gewonnen?"

"Warte mal mein Sohn?".... Nach einigem Nachdenken: "Ach weißt Du - frag lieber mal den Opa."

Ein Bayer, ein Gladbacher und ein BVBler machen eine Wette. Wer es am längsten in einem Schweinestall aushalten kann, hat gewonnen.

Der Bayer geht rein, kommt nach 1Stunde wieder raus, und sagt: "Pfui stinkt das". Der Gladbacher geht rein, kommt nach 2Stunden wieder raus und sagt:" Pfui stinkt das". Der Bvbler geht rein, kommt nach 3Stunden das Schwein raus und sagt:" Pfui stinkt das".

Während zwei Jungs in einem park Fußball spielen, wird der eine plötzlich von einem großen, bösen Hund angegriffen und ins Bein gebissen. der andere junge nimmt sofort einen stock, steckt ihn in das Halsband des Hundes und während er den stock so dreht, bricht er der Bestie das Genick, welcher darauf das Bein endlich los lässt. Ein Journalist, der das geschehen gerade verfolgt hat, rennt sofort zu dem jungen um ihn zu interviewen und schreibt in sein Notebook: "Schalke-fan rettet durch Heldentat seinen Freund, der von einer wilden Bestie angegriffen worden ist" der junge: - "aber ich bin doch gar kein bayern-fan"

der Journalist tippt: "ein Gladbacher junge befreit seinen Kollegen von einem Hundebiss" "aber ich bin auch kein Gladbach-fan"

"und für welche Mannschaft bist du dann??" "Dortmund!"

die schlagzeile am nächsten morgen: "asozialer Dortmunder erwürgt einen wehrlosen Welpen!"

He did look pretty handy, I'd imagine he's capable of getting a few in Liga 2. Bochum need to keep hold of Stanislav Sestak and Christian Fuchs more than anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I suppose I'll be rooting for Kaiser because I want to know that they're in good shape for the season ahead whereas Aberdeen will likely be much of a muchness again - even allowing for the excellent signing of Hartley the other day. Pity they didn't go for Lee Hendrie in the end.

Â