Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I paniced and brought this last night as my copy from tesco which I ordered in AUGUST still hasn't turned up!

I ordered in august with them codes you give me as well, didn't get it this morning, fortunately TNT delivered it at 3!

Who's on xbox? We could probably get a few people together since me and Kurt are on a fair bit at the same time.

I'm on my way back from work now. Picked it up this morning and have been itching to play it all day.

I'd be up for some multiplayer with you lot, even though I was a bit shit at mw2. I still love this stuff though!

My tag on Live is: Cobbs82

Does the game work on Xbox online?

PC version just cant play online at the minute. So crap.

Working on PC fine for me...

Twice it's cut out though, sure it's to do with my crap wireless connection.

Online?

It's not glitching all over the place?

I am so glad I paniced and brought this last night as my copy from tesco which I ordered in AUGUST still hasn't turned up!

I ordered in august with them codes you give me as well, didn't get it this morning, fortunately TNT delivered it at 3!

I rang them and went mad, they said all the ones that went with royal mail never got there and the FEW that went with TNT did so nice one, just glad you got it as felt bad after i put the codes up

Does the game work on Xbox online?

PC version just cant play online at the minute. So crap.

Working on PC fine for me...

Twice it's cut out though, sure it's to do with my crap wireless connection.

Online?

It's not glitching all over the place?

I have only played two games online. The first one I joined mid session, the second one was a full game. I noticed it appears to "stutter" a bit, much like it is dropping frames or something. The speculation is that it is down to poor CPU management on Treyarch's part, which I find difficult to believe as the campaign runs perfectly well and that tends to be more demanding on the computer than multiplayer ever is. The second thing might be poor net code where the game is transferring a lot of unnecessary between players and causing the stutter. It's all forum speculation stuff of course, but it does need looking at.

What guns you using online guys? Just unlocked the challenges so gonna try and give a gun a whirl and unlock the add-ons but which?
Famas, Galil, that assault rifle that begins with E are all great guns.

The AK74U is back <3

And the recording feature is a bit, broken. Had some great games that it literally ignores, and then it will record every game you play for the next two hours until you have another amazing one. :(

YouTube watchers rejoice!

If you are subscribed to Machinima then you are probably glad to see the back of this. No more top 5 killcams which are five identical clips of somebody with an Intervention jumping off of a first floor building, doing a 360 in mid air and shooting their target in the back from point blank range while the guy doing the commentary says the word "nasty" in every other sentence.

If you are subscribed to Machinima then you are probably glad to see the back of this. No more top 5 killcams which are five identical clips of somebody with an Intervention jumping off of a first floor building, doing a 360 in mid air and shooting their target in the back from point blank range while the guy doing the commentary says the word "nasty" in every other sentence.

love it :lol:

I've not paid attention to anything on youtube now in about 4 month, just went back to Wings' videos and it's good to see him agreeing with me.

I can't be bothered to get a general opinion of this from forums etc, but the people in the youtube comments seemed to hate it, then again, they're 13.

I don't see how anybody who hated MW2 can hate this game. I do think sniping needs to be changed back to CoD4/MW2, but that's all.

I grew to hate top 5 kill cams on youtube.

Even more so when I found out about autoaim.

This game is a bit of a disapointment for me so far tbh... feels like the graphics, and general set up has gone back in time instead of progressing.

Also, no Sniper maps? (hard scoping)

Â