Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Yes he's always been good from when i first saw him at 16 but he has put on a yard of pace. This wicket has got quicker! I really think we could have their work cut out today batting against their quicks. 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

This is once again showing how poor England are against quality spin.  This is Lords 2n day pitch ffs.

He is bloody good to be fair. I doubt any of them would have faced a leggy of his quality very often. 

• Like 1

Its a great test match. Woakes deserves to be on the winning side. Don't like Englands middle order. Really never thought Vince was a test match batsman and will Bairstow be able to curb his natural agression against Shah. I think England are losing this match. 

what a match, best Test match I saw in ages and that is mainly down to Pakistan. too many teams come to England and dont have the heart for a fight

hopefully the series continues like this game

On 16/07/2016 at 12:52, lapal_fan said:

I hate Gary Ballance. Look at my previous posts about him.  How he keeps getting picked, I have no idea.

That is all.

Yes but he was picked for England to bat at 3 when he has always batted at 5 for his county. Despite that for a while he still averaged over 50 for England and still averages nearly 48 for England so its understandable that want him back in the team. I look at Vince and Hales and I see one day players not test match cricketers. 

I agree Zatman, the Sri Lanka series was so predicatble and one-sided it was boring, this match was brilliant, even on a very poor wicket. When you get wickets where a bowler bowls high 80s and the edges dont even carry to slip, its a shocker. 

Â