Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

As I don’t watch much county cricket, are there any genuinely quick bowlers coming through? 

Archer is clearly rapid, but he sadly seems to struggle with injuries. 

24 minutes ago, av1 said:

As I don’t watch much county cricket, are there any genuinely quick bowlers coming through? 

Archer is clearly rapid, but he sadly seems to struggle with injuries. 

Olly Stone is rapid but always seems injured 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Still a big ask here. Not sure we’d want to chase anything higher than about 350. 

Yep. Lead of 400 and Aussies will declare and fancy going at us.

19 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Yep. Lead of 400 and Aussies will declare and fancy going at us.

It’s going to take them the rest of the day to get 400 ahead at this rate. Takes some time out of the game that England need to bat I guess. Not sure I’d fancy us to bat out a day for a draw though given how we dealt with the short ball in the first innings.

All Australia can do is heave it away so **** try and bowl some yorkers!! Tongue and Broad throwing pies to be clouted away instead 

Lyon can't move, Starc can't run because Lyon can't, what do england do? Pitch it consistently short so both batters have an opportunity to hit a boundary. This England side has zero **** common sense 

• Like 2

Australia gifted another 20 runs because England seem to think they need the extra challenge to chase about 400 runs to save an Ashes series. Jesus christ. 

Â