Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Your a life saver Limpid.

Can you download videos from your phone using the same method or must you do something differently?

Everyone should really set all their photos and videos to automatically backup to g+.

Can you download videos from your phone using the same method or must you do something differently?

Everyone should really set all their photos and videos to automatically backup to g+.

How much space do you get with G+?

How much space do you get with G+?
I seem to remember standard size photos being unlimited. I've got about 160GB drive space though from buying a chromebook so don't generally have to worry.

Have tried the completely useless HTC One Sync Manager which just crashes whenever I try to use it and then downloaded 'Android File Transfer' with the result that after plugging my HTC One into the USB port on the iMac and then opening the 'Android File Transfer' as per instruction it didn't recognise my HTC One and kept asking me to connect the phone which was already connected.

Just wanted to say, THIS!

I don't understand how phone companies can keep making completely ridiculous/retarded PC software for their phones. Annoys the hell out of me.

• Like 1

You'd think after nearly 12 months you would get a cheapish deal on a HTC one. Off or on contract its still rather expensive. Hope I can get it sub £25pm or sub £250 once the 'All new HTC one' or One 2 or M8 or whatever its called comes out.

Would anyone else be interested in the rumoured Nexus 8 with an 8 inch screen.

Where is the rumour from? I'm happy with my original 7. My Xoom is a little old and slow now, so I might consider an 8 to replace both.

Would anyone else be interested in the rumoured Nexus 8 with an 8 inch screen.

Where is the rumour from? I'm happy with my original 7. My Xoom is a little old and slow now, so I might consider an 8 to replace both.

Seems to be floating around for a while, with a rumoured release date of the end of march.

Many sources reporting that sales of the Nexus 7 (2013) have not been as good as expected with one of the reasons suggested that the 7 inch market has reached saturation and the 8 inch market to complete with the Ipad Mini could be a smart move.

• Like 1

I think it's unlikely that Google are driven by hardware sales when they have no margin and I can't see that 8" will open a new marketplace. But who knows? I'm expecting a new Nexus 10 soon, unless they do something like produce an 8" and a 12"?

Â