PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

Every time I see their second Downing just makes me madder and madder WTF was he doing simply stepping off the pitch.

After Carew hit the bar he should have hit a shot too.

Such a frustrating player........

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see us getting anything now, they'l just kill us on the counter. 4-1 City.

Thats not very positive is it, there is a whole second half where we could do something.

We bottle it most times but maybe just maybe?

Obviously there is a chance and don't get me wrong, I'm generally a very positive member, but I can't see it. If we are forced to attack, which we are, we just play into the hands of their front 4, give them space and they'll tear anyone apart.

An early goal would change that, first 10 minutes of the 2nd half is vital, can't conceed, must score.

Things are ALWAYS too good to be true when you support Aston Villa. Build us up just to knock us down! I'm just so gutted right now, I feel sick.

It doesn't really need to be said again, but that was shit from Warnock. Really, really, really shit.

Despite City looking shaky at the back, we aren't putting enough pressure on them, or putting in enough crosses and shooting from distance to put pressure on Fulop.

COME ON VILLA!!!

The two goals came from blatant mistakes. Warnock's challenge obviously, and Ade unmarked+Friedel off his line. However, we are creating more chances than usual and thier goalkeeper looks like he is trying not to wet his pants. It's far from over if we get sorted in defence.

let's not maim warnock - it was a mistake, but everyone makes them.

unfortunate, but not over yet.

keep believing people. keep believing.

WARNOCKS A C***

What sort of bullshit was that from experienced player????????

Get a grip FFS Mistakes happen! Who needs enemies

Why dont YOU get a grip, that was absolutely pathetic by Warnock, an experienced player in a BIG game.

This could have quite easily been 4-2 to Villa @ HT

Downing & Milner have been inches wide, Carew's hit the bar with a close range rocket. It's not over yet!!!

Yeah we just need to get Gabby on the pitch ...

We really really really do, he appears hamstrung to me, like he's following orders, he's got to do his thing and Young, he's starting to annoy me.

We can do this, City look absolutely shocking at the back we just need to find some tempo and get at them. We have nothing to lose here really so we should get at them. Carew is a step ahead of Toure and we look threatening whenever we go forward more so than City I would say.

Come on Villa lets have a bloody good go at this.

For all their possession and corners, City created very little in fact. I don't recall Brad making many saves up until the two goals they scored fortuitously. We are still in the game.

There are some massive over reactions to losing 2-1 to Man City away from home.

A place I can't remember the last time we won at, against a team that has spent more money in recent years than Randy paid to buy the club.

Bøf.. why are you happy about Millwall losing ?

Soft spot for Leeds`? :-)

Just wanna see them back. Not really a soft spot. Though I'd support most teams above Millwall regardless.

We can do this, City look absolutely shocking at the back we just need to find some tempo and get at them. We have nothing to lose here really so we should get at them. Carew is a step ahead of Toure and we look threatening whenever we go forward more so than City I would say.

Come on Villa lets have a bloody good go at this.

Agree, that's whats so frustrating, in fact this City won't even get through qualifying for the CL IMO, they look suspect and dolitary.

MON needs to insist we go for this.

C'mon Villa.