Pelle

Are you a romantic person?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a romantic person?

• Lauraesque (superromantic)
    • Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

Five. What's associated with that, something not too expensive I hope.
Five? Can't remember whether that's corrugated cardboard or expanded polystyrene.

Five years is wood.

I recommend a really nice wooden jewellery box, wood sculpture, wood vase or something.

The gem for the 5th is Turquoise which is an ancient gemstone (one of the first ever mined in fact) but it is quite fashionable now. Here's a tip if you go down this route, the best quality Turquoise is more blue than green.

Five years is wood.

I recommend a really nice wooden jewellery box, wood sculpture, wood vase or something.

The gem for the 5th is Turquoise which is an ancient gemstone (one of the first ever mined in fact) but it is quite fashionable now. Here's a tip if you go down this route, the best quality Turquoise is more blue than green.

Thanks Laura. I think that I'll just give her some wood then....

Five years is wood.

Bahahaha! I didn't even see that coming... :oops:

Up the wrong 'un, acording to Rob's Law :mrgreen:

Usin trap two now and again, especially when trap one is growing tomatoes, never hurt anyone. :twisted:

:crylaugh:

As long as it's not a lump of the beach!!!

I'm thinking a nice carved piece from one of the gift/antique shops.

eg I have an unusual small wooden Oak tree which is an interlocking jigsaw as well. Fascinates people.

As long as it's not a lump of the beach!!!

I think that may have been a "Whooosh...."

:winkold:

The way i look at it is, if David Cameron won that last night on " Passion", i am so passionate its untrue.

However.....Romantic, doesn't that come down to the womans perspective of how she wants to be romanced and how she see's it maybe. :!:

I try to be especially on the big occasions. The last time I tried was for our anniversary - ended up paying over £100 for a meal between the two of us plus other gifts, and ended getting bloody food poisoning!

Â