• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a spectacular run.

Randy Judas toss? He wouldn't.

There is no stake would Milner toss.

Would it?

MON hasn't lied, most people think he has used suspicious kitty comments.

The club must be swallowed. aahhhhhh.

I like MON, I think Milner, I expect MON wants some cash, so Randy would keep Milner and sell Milner and have Milner alone. Which IMO is the correct option.

The point is, the pretty fans believe ambition might affect the grand plan.

I'm sure you've raised some valid points smokingzen. But as your post was longer than a donkey's shlong, I've decided to quote the above parts; which I found the most revealing.

*disclaimer - the above words were typed by smokingzen but I may have deleted a few other words from his post for my own enjoyment/ boredom.

How did he respect us? By trying to keep down the fact he wanted to leave?

According to the Times article Milner is angered by MON's claims he asked to leave.

Perhaps he changed his mind, or is that not allowed?

I don't see how him stating his desire to leave to the club in private amounts to disrespect?

I don't really understand why people feel hatred towards Milner - He's only doing what he feels is best for his career, which isn't all that long anyway. You have to take a risk, it could all go completely wrong for him... but the otherside of it is it could go completely right and he could captain a title winning team in 2years.

The only person who i'd expect to be really pissed off is MON. He's made another player get into the national team and people now take notice of him, only first chance he gets he wants to leave and shows no loyalty to MON or Villa. But it's his choice and it's not as if 25-30m won't go down well for us either, i do feel it's a win win situation for us, we get a shitload of cash to improve the squad, or we keep one of our best players.

If Milner does go then best of luck to him and i hope it all works out for him but i do have my doubts about that (although i'm sure it'll be forgotten about with his massive wages), but i'll still be going to Villa with or without him and will support every player on the pitch in claret and blue. When Milner does come back, i won't boo him, nor will i cheer him. He left us, so **** him, we're bigger then he is.

I see every player who's in the first team and still wants to leave Villa as someone that shows us disrespect, especially our stars.

And Jez, well, that depends very much on why he's changed his mind, if he has. But I'd find it hard to accept.

I thought Milner didnt have an agent or was that a myth
Pretty clearly a myth, I would have thought, since someone claiming to be his agent is fairly active today!

One of many myths about Jimmy that we were led to believe but were all shattered for me when he uttered those chilling words at his pre-world cup press conference that he wasn't sure where he'd be playing his football next season.

According to the Times article Milner is angered by MON's claims he asked to leave.

THen why havent Milner or his agent told MON or more importantly the fans.

i think those thinking we will be getting milner for 24 million will be dissapointed it will be more like 14 million and 10 mill spunked up the wall on Aiden McGreedy when it should be 15 million and Steven Ireland MON talking up McGreedy recently has me worried.

Yes exactly, hes angry MON put it out in the open. If he has chaged his mind it would be very easy to say so and make MON look like a fool.

i think those thinking we will be getting milner for 24 million will be dissapointed it will be more like 14 million and 10 mill spunked up the wall on Aiden McGreedy when it should be 15 million and Steven Ireland MON talking up McGreedy recently has me worried.

Me as well.

Perhaps they are trying to respect MON by not going to the press/fans spouting off. Because it would make MON look a right tit and he wouldn't have that.

By the sounds of it nobody can get in touch with MON, this is not the first time it has happened.

Even if he has i dont know why, perhaps MON refuses to talk to Milner after the one time he said he wanted to leave.

Now with Milner changing his mind (perhaps) he then sees MON saying he wants rid its like hold on a minute i've changed my mind but i cannot tell you that because your being stubborn.

As i said its all hypothetical more likely not true than true, before anyone gets all worked up.

But why would Milner be angered with MON saying that if it wasn't the case?

Now Jez, you're only basing your speculation on pure bullshit. I find it very, very hard to believe that Milner and his agent wouldn't be able to get hold of MON if they wanted to. There were an agent a couple of years ago that said that he tried to get hold of MON to convince him that he had a great player for him to sign and MON didn't answer. If Milner gave MON a call I think he'd answer pretty quick.

The most important fact here:

Milner has not officially said anything. We have no quotes, just speculation and a very ambiguously worded interview from MON on the matter.

I don't know where everyone is getting these ideas that Milner has said this or that directly or strongly.

The most important fact here:

Milner has not officially said anything. We have no quotes, just speculation and a very ambiguously worded interview from MON on the matter.

I don't know where everyone is getting these ideas that Milner has said this or that directly or strongly.

And this.

Maybe Milner is trying to play victim now to save some face when every Premiership fan hates him for going to Man City?

I don't see why MON would say something like that if it isn't true. It would do nothing but lower the price for him anyway, as Man City will not bid as much if they know the player is twisting the managers arm to leave anyway.

Now Jez, you're only basing your speculation on pure bullshit. I find it very, very hard to believe that Milner and his agent wouldn't be able to get hold of MON if they wanted to. There were an agent a couple of years ago that said that he tried to get hold of MON to convince him that he had a great player for him to sign and MON didn't answer. If Milner gave MON a call I think he'd answer pretty quick.

Yeah your probably right, as i said it was just speculation.

But MON is known for being stubborn correct?

I'm just trying to understand why Milner is suddenly a word removed (in some eyes) when he has never shown signs of it before.

Maybe Milner is trying to play victim now to save some face when every Premiership fan hates him for going to Man City?

I don't see why MON would say something like that if it isn't true. It would do nothing but lower the price for him anyway, as Man City will not bid as much if they know the player is twisting the managers arm to leave anyway.

Maybe the moon is made of **** cheese. WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING CONCRETE HERE! What's the point in mindless speculation?