• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN acting like he is definitely going tbh. (I don't think he will) but they seem desperate for it.
Money talks loud with SSN and Man C talk loud money.

I've just seen SSN and I think their coverage of the "story" is probably about as balanced as they're ever likely to get. Bit of footage of MON looking relaxed at Wentworth, stating the club's rejection of Citeh's offer, but clearly padding the story out with a retrospective of Milner's career so far. Ended with some fat-headed Blu-Mancs spouting their usual "top one", "Im buzzin'" drivel.

Come to think of it, that was 5 mins of my life I won't get back!

He might not get asked. The FA's media officer might brief the press pack not to ask about that and they're likely to comply.

Capello will obviously take a dim view of any transfer shenanigans getting in the way of WC preparations.

They keep saying there will be an interview with Milner at 2pm so yeah.

Talksport saying the same, so I expect Jimmy to reiterate that this will be sorted AFTER World Cup and that he is happy at VP.

Be interesting if he comes out with the standard "It's always flattering to be linked to a big club" statement

Could even a modern day footballer be that stupid?!?

If it was United, Chelski, Barca etc then fair enough, but it would be like suicide to say that in relation to City, a club by the way that we are still at the moment larger than.

I appreciate that will quickly be erased once they win something.